Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your best Quality! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flubadiblam)
    Aaawh don't get your head down, im sure you'll find some good qualities one day
    Tah!
    Just realised it looks like I've written a mini essay! I promise I'm not in love with myself, I just enjoy rambling about nonsense, it's a large part of my skill set

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Super_Nerd(:)
    Tah!
    Just realised it looks like I've written a mini essay! I promise I'm not in love with myself, I just enjoy rambling about nonsense, it's a large part of my skill set
    Hey nothing wrong with being awesome, plus nonsense and bull**** is the main reason i pass any written exams! its a fine art lol :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Physically, hair and my nails everyone loves them. I tend to get a lot of compliments on them by both guys and girls. Also people say that I'm very "sweet" which is weird to me because I'm only being nice, since there's too much hate in this world I enjoy making people smile.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have been told I have very manly wrists. (Like 7.8" inches lean (Not even endo)).

ReputationRep:
    My dancing

ReputationRep:
    Lol i think the two go hand in hand
    Ark at ee!

ReputationRep:
    Hey nothing wrong with being awesome, plus nonsense and bull**** is the main reason i pass any written exams! its a fine art lol :ahee:
    Well I try
    Haha same, I blag my way through every single history/english exam I have ever accountered by making up rubbish!

ReputationRep:
    My ability to turn people to stone by staring at them :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadGirlsDance)
    I do , I find it really hot when their neck and shoulders are strong and masculine.
    Like rugby players?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Being empathetic to the point where it occasional cripples my emotional stability. Fab, I know.

ReputationRep:
    I get compliments on my eyes and my figure but socially im not sure lol i can be pretty funny once you get to know me and im nice to everyone i guess

ReputationRep:
    Physhically : Unfortunately I have no physical appeal , I must have fell down the ugly tree , hit all the branches on the way down , then tumbled down ugly hill when I was a baby

Socially : I do my best to be an empathatic , kind and sincere person as much as I can in day to day life as the feeling of helping people out is one of the few things keeping me going .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawstudent321)
    Like rugby players?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess but not limited, I don't really watch sports and know of any rugby players though but they're usually strong though .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadGirlsDance)
    I guess but not limited, I don't really watch sports and know of any rugby players though but they're usually strong though .
    I never really like rugby players, until I met one..... 😯

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Physically probably my hair or nails (I get a surprising number of comments on my nails because they grow quite well and I tend to take care of them).
    Personality? I think that I'm trustworthy. People tend to feel they can open up to me and come to me with problems/secrets because they know I won't make them feel bad or tell the world their secrets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarahSmiles95)
    There can't be nothing physically attractive about you!
    P.S I see a biology joke in your location...:ahee:
    In my opinion there isn't.

Good :P science jokes ftw!

ReputationRep:
    My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like "It's better than your's"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gijops)
    My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like "It's better than your's"
    Not your humour then

ReputationRep:
    Physically, I am quite proud of my hair, even if does get frizzy when I don't straighen it :argh: Socially I'm pretty awkward but I like to think I am quite a kind, caring person

ReputationRep:
    In personality wise: I like to listen and share. So people like to talk their personal things with me.

In physical wise: I am the type that attracts a particular group of people and totally turn down another group. I am considered to be cute by South Asians, Arabians, and Elder people. Very few people thought me to be handsome.

And friends described me as a ENTERTAINING person. I like this comment~ lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.