Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi everyone

    I've got a single study room in Commonwealth Hall of the University of London and looking for someone to replace me. The fees are around 170pounds per week. Further queries please contact me at [email protected] and I will patch you up with an officer from the accommodation services so we can arrange for a replacement.

    Please do this immediately if interested.


University open days

  • Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.