Turn on thread page Beta

Will blood test detect weed? watch

ReputationRep:
    Smoked around 3 spliffs in the last week or so. Not the strongest ones either since I hadn't smoked in a while. Last time I smoked was half a spliff around 3am this morning, didn't get that high tbf.
    Went to doctors at 11am due to constant headaches/nosebleeds etc and they gave me paracetemol and told me to come back for a blood test next Thursday. It was called a fasting blood test (no eating beforehand).
    Will the weed show up on the test, not going to smoke any more until after the test. I haven't smoked a lot so hopefully it will be out of my system.
    Not the end of the world if I get caught but would rather not.
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nevergohalfpace)
    Smoked around 3 spliffs in the last week or so. Not the strongest ones either since I hadn't smoked in a while. Last time I smoked was half a spliff around 3am this morning, didn't get that high tbf.
    Went to doctors at 11am due to constant headaches/nosebleeds etc and they gave me paracetemol and told me to come back for a blood test next Thursday. It was called a fasting blood test (no eating beforehand).
    Will the weed show up on the test, not going to smoke any more until after the test. I haven't smoked a lot so hopefully it will be out of my system.
    Not the end of the world if I get caught but would rather not.
    Thank you.
    Not unless they actively test for it. Which they won't. So you can relax.

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever considered that the weed may be causing your problems? Especially the headaches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kabloomybuzz)
    Have you ever considered that the weed may be causing your problems? Especially the headaches.
    Didn't smoke it for like months, headaches started before I restarted. Will stop anyway just to make sure

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2013
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.