Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Physics P1 - 17th January 2013 (GCSE) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    [email protected]
    do u by any chance have the jan 2013 all the chem units and bio units papers? if so if u dnt mind cud u pls send that 2 me 2
    thank u so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by croc4)
    [email protected]
    do u by any chance have the jan 2013 all the chem units and bio units papers? if so if u dnt mind cud u pls send that 2 me 2
    thank u so much
    I have all the unit 1 papers and mark schemes and all unit 2 papers and mark schemes from jan 13 I will send all the unit 1's to you now !

ReputationRep:
    I've sent them all to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by croc4)
    [email protected]
    thank u so much
    I got a message saying google mailed to deliver the messages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsr_helper)
    I can't upload it on here as I am on my iPad but give me your email and I will send it to you
    Could u please email me january 2013 paper and mark scheme as well?

ReputationRep:
    thank you for the paper

ReputationRep:
    I have all the unit 1 papers and mark schemes and all unit 2 papers and mark schemes from jan 13 I will send all the unit 1's to you now !
    Is there any chance you would have the aqa January 2013 old spec question papers and mark schemes for physics unit 1 (foundation and higher) ? Thanks if you can help

ReputationRep:
    I've sent them all to you
    Could you also send them to me please? (All units' exam paper and mark scheme)

ReputationRep:
    Is this meant to be june 14th?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Tsr_helper;42598499]Attachment 215442Attachment 215441Attachment 215443Attachment 215463Attachment 215464Attachment 215465Attachment 215466Attachment 215467Attachment 215470Attachment 215474[/QUOTE
    Mate if it's possible, please could you send me the exam papers on my email which is [email protected] I need the question paper and the mark scheme for the 17th January 2013 Physics P1 Paper higher tier. Thanks a lot

(Original post by js171)
      Is this meant to be june 14th?

Posted from TSR Mobile
      This was for the Jan exam

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Could anyone plz email me the 17TH JANUARY 2013 PHYSICS P1 EXAM PAPER BY AQA HIGHER TIER question paper and mark scheme. The email adress is [email protected] Thnx. Much appreciated

ReputationRep:
      Can I have the wjec physics 1 2013 paper?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Turbochicken)
      Can I have the wjec physics 1 2013 paper?
      hi can anyone send me the AQA p1 higher tier gsce January 2013 past paper and mark scheme pls
      by emailing me at [email protected]
      much appreciated

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by YashiBoi)
      Could anyone plz email me the 17TH JANUARY 2013 PHYSICS P1 EXAM PAPER BY AQA HIGHER TIER question paper and mark scheme. The email adress is [email protected] Thnx. Much appreciated
      Hey

Hope you dont mind if I just send the link

https://1de05954-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites....attredirects=0

Mark scheme:
      https://1de05954-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites....attredirects=0

ReputationRep:
      thanks for that

ReputationRep:
      Hi,

Does anyone have a full copy of the WJEC Jan 13 Physics Paper 1 please? The attachments to the previous messages only show the paper in part. Many thanks,

Fiona

ReputationRep:
      Hi,
      Can anyone send me the AQA B3, C3 and P3 papers for June 2013 (and marking schemes) please.
      Thanks

ReputationRep:
      same here please

ReputationRep:
      anyone got aqa p1 june 2013 mark scheme?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.