The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by popcornmaker
that was strange because the u values for double glazing were higher meaning more energy transfer took place...what did you put?

what test are you talking about?
What exam are you talking about?
Original post by nicole1234
What exam are you talking about?

P1 Jan 17 2013

Look at the title :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What was this exam out of? Also, what was the code for it too? Exam results out soon, grade boundaries up.
http://store.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-GCSE-GDE-BOUND-JAN13.PDF
It was out of 60 the code was PH1HP for the higher paper or PH1FP for the foundation paper
How did everyone do? I managed to get an A (84 UMS) which I'm so happy about! Physics is my least favourite, so it's nice to know that I've done as well now as I did in the others (this was a resit.) It's a coincidence too that all my unit one's are now 84 UMS. Maybe that is my cut-off point for science knowledge. :L
A*! Literally scraped in with a 90ums. Just upset with other Sci scores ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChronicBoredom
A*! Literally scraped in with a 90ums. Just upset with other Sci scores ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg I got exactly the same mark as you and yeh same my b in chemistry means I can only get an a overall and not an a* :/
I scraped an A* 90 UMS :') cut it close!
Seems like everyone's getting 90s lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seems like everyone's getting 90s lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So glad I'm one of them what did you get if you don't find sharing ?
Original post by Victoriapownall
So glad I'm one of them what did you get if you don't find sharing ?

Hahaha... 90ums. A*.... Like everyone else :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha... 90ums. A*.... Like everyone else :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg well done! It felt kinda bad saying that but its all good cause we got the same! It's kinda peak for me though because I now need to get 97 ums in my biology retake to get an a* overall because my teacher won't let me retake chemistry as well which I got a b in :frown:
Omg well done! It felt kinda bad saying that but its all good cause we got the same! It's kinda peak for me though because I now need to get 97 ums in my biology retake to get an a* overall because my teacher won't let me retake chemistry as well which I got a b in :frown:

Oh man. Do you mean phys? Or did you get 90 in bio too? I need to get good in my b3 exam too. I got 97 ums (a*) in b1 and 84 (a) in b2 ... Which they won't let me retake... I'd only need 3 extra marks for an a* :angry: I have to beast in my isa and b3 if I wanna get an a*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh man. Do you mean phys? Or did you get 90 in bio too? I need to get good in my b3 exam too. I got 97 ums (a*) in b1 and 84 (a) in b2 ... Which they won't let me retake... I'd only need 3 extra marks for an a* :angry: I have to beast in my isa and b3 if I wanna get an a*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no I found out out today that I'm retaking biology and chemistry and so I only need to get a minimum of 86 ums in each exam to get an a* overall. Do you know when the b1 and c1 exams are because my teachers convinced there both on the 15th of may which doesn't seem right because there always in June?
Oh no I found out out today that I'm retaking biology and chemistry and so I only need to get a minimum of 86 ums in each exam to get an a* overall. Do you know when the b1 and c1 exams are because my teachers convinced there both on the 15th of may which doesn't seem right because there always in June?

Oh lucky. And I think c1 is on the 15th may... But I'm not sure about b1

Posted from TSR Mobile
I Looked at the AQA exam timetable and the c1 exam is on the 10th June and the b1 exam is in the 5th of June ?image.jpg
Reply 137
What was the 6 mark question?
Original post by LolaMac
What was the 6 mark question?

It was basically explaining the pros and cons of wind turbines and biofuel and then deciding which one would be better to use on a farm to generate electricity factoring in the cost of each one !
Reply 139
THANK YOU! Do you remember other topics in the test that may have come up?

Latest

Trending

Trending