Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for forensic psychology and psychology
    what are the lecturers like at heriot watt??
    the one at the open day was incredibly boring and I'm really put off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jdowie)
    I've applied for forensic psychology and psychology
    what are the lecturers like at heriot watt??
    the one at the open day was incredibly boring and I'm really put off
    Snap, i've applied for that too I can't remember what the lecturer was like that I spoke too, but I don't think I found them boring!

I have no advice to give, I'm just happy I've found someone applying to the same course! Is this your first choice or what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennifeer11)
    Snap, i've applied for that too I can't remember what the lecturer was like that I spoke too, but I don't think I found them boring!

I have no advice to give, I'm just happy I've found someone applying to the same course! Is this your first choice or what?
    Yeah first choice but I've only applied for it once....
    Hmm it's just at other open days the psychology lectures were way more interesting...
    Where else you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah first choice but I've only applied for it once....
    Hmm it's just at other open days the psychology lectures were way more interesting...
    Where else you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah were they, this was the only psychology course I applied for so I wouldn't know eem criminology at stirling, napier and abertay. Where have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for the exact same! What highers are you doing/done?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bkay426)
    I have applied for the exact same! What highers are you doing/done?
    Oh yay someone else! I got B's in maths, history and biology, and an A in admin. And this year I took higher english and geography, and advanced higher maths which I am failing haha. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I got B's in Rmps, Admin, Pe and A in Geography and this year I'm taking Higher English, accounts, business management and Food technology. I'm scared because I didn't take a higher science

ReputationRep:
    I got B's in Rmps, Admin, Pe and A in Geography and this year I'm taking Higher English, accounts, business management and Food technology. I'm scared because I didn't take a higher science
    3 B's and an A the same as me haha. Does it say you need a science? I can't remember

ReputationRep:
    I've also applied to HW for psychology, anyone heard anything back?? So nerve racking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollysarah)
    I've also applied to HW for psychology, anyone heard anything back?? So nerve racking!
    I got unconditionals this Wednesday! Speechless but heriot watt took the longest to get back to me so don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OMG congrats! That's amazing! I've applied for both Applied Psychology and Psychology so you never know we might wind up in the same class!

ReputationRep:
    OMG congrats! That's amazing! I've applied for both Applied Psychology and Psychology so you never know we might wind up in the same class!
    That would be awesome! I'm still undecided, can't wait for the applicants days

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That would be awesome! I'm still undecided, can't wait for the applicants days

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really anxious to hear back from them, my boyfriend has received unconditonal offers for both Mathematical Physics and Engineering Physics at HW so it'd be ideal

ReputationRep:
    Aww don't worry about it too much yeah I got a friends who's already in 1st year of information systems there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww don't worry about it too much yeah I got a friends who's already in 1st year of information systems there

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I revived a conditional last week!!! Exciting times!

ReputationRep:
    I revived a conditional last week!!! Exciting times!
    Congrats! Still not so patiently waiting to hear back. :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Eee! So nervous :P

ReputationRep:
    Received a conditional for forensic psychology yesterday, still waiting to hear back for psychology but its great to find other people who applied for similar courses!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katies32)
    Received a conditional for forensic psychology yesterday, still waiting to hear back for psychology but its great to find other people who applied for similar courses!
    Wow, well done! Getting so frustrated waiting to hear back form them! D:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, well done! Getting so frustrated waiting to hear back form them! D:
    Thank you! I'm sure you'll hear back soon, they seem to be going through them all just now. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Just got a conditional for forensic psychology. Only got to get a C in any higher though, I'm so shocked since there is only 15 places and I only got ABBB last year... Oh and also got to get a C in any higher for psychology alone aswell, but I'd rather do forensic!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.