Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lbitsinzous1)
    No more CFGO for me I was declined after a phone interview :mad:
    What the hell? Did they give you a reason?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky1237)
    Babe, do you have kik messenger? It's really fab if you don't have an iPhone.
    (If you have an iPhone, ill give you my email).

Even though I go to college in Leeds, I'm really excited. They nightlife is apparently awesome!

If you got in, what accommodation were you looking at? Catered or self catered? :P
    I saw a really sexy one. Just down from my college. Ever noticed they have dividers between windows? Is that to stop people climbing into other people's flats? Lmao

Omg I want a nandos now!
    Apparently it's a huge buffet :3 I LOVE FOOD
    No i dont *covet face* lol and i dont have an iphone either, i use htc sensation. You could still drop your email and i'll email you

Ohw really?? I really cant wait to start uni in that city. Everybody has been telling me its a good city and that is why i didnt ask for a phone interview so i can see it for myself. I'm well excited and nervous at thesame time

Self catered really. I like being in charge of what i eat lol and i also love cooking. What about you??

Loooooooool could be babe :O you just never know. Uni life is absolutely crazy from what i've heard

Loooool i love food more trust me yaaayyy i guess they want us to eat and feel relaxed.

How is your preparation going??

Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kween_thez)
    No i dont *covet face* lol and i dont have an iphone either, i use htc sensation. You could still drop your email and i'll email you

Ohw really?? I really cant wait to start uni in that city. Everybody has been telling me its a good city and that is why i didnt ask for a phone interview so i can see it for myself. I'm well excited and nervous at thesame time

Self catered really. I like being in charge of what i eat lol and i also love cooking. What about you??

Loooooooool could be babe :O you just never know. Uni life is absolutely crazy from what i've heard

Loooool i love food more trust me yaaayyy i guess they want us to eat and feel relaxed.

How is your preparation going??

Xx
    It's a free app :3 works like a text, but free. It'd be good contact in case we got lost! Hehe!

Oh man it is seriously such a lovely place. Its so diverse. theres so much to do! For example they do the Zombie Chase - 2.8 Hours Later and theres so many independent, cooky shops and an awesome High Street. Even a designer shopping centre.
    A part from this weird man who stands on the corner with magazines yelling "HELLO EVERYBODYYYYY"
    He's like a homeless Santa... Or Bear Grylls Santa :P
    You were really wise coming up. You've out yourself in better set. You appear keen

I want to be self catered - SUPERNOODLES
    I love the look of this place - http://accommodation.leeds.ac.uk/hom...entral_village
    Looks ace! I really want to experience Uni life. I'm glad I'm applying 2 years later. I feel like I'm ready this time cause I'm really naive.

It's going pretty ok. Got a mock interview ths week. I think I managed to answer that difficult 'why medicine' question finally... That's what I'm most worried about! How about you? Done any work experience with midwives?

ReputationRep:
    It's a free app :3 works like a text, but free. It'd be good contact in case we got lost! Hehe!

Oh man it is seriously such a lovely place. Its so diverse. theres so much to do! For example they do the Zombie Chase - 2.8 Hours Later and theres so many independent, cooky shops and an awesome High Street. Even a designer shopping centre.
    A part from this weird man who stands on the corner with magazines yelling "HELLO EVERYBODYYYYY"
    He's like a homeless Santa... Or Bear Grylls Santa :P
    You were really wise coming up. You've out yourself in better set. You appear keen

I want to be self catered - SUPERNOODLES
    I love the look of this place - http://accommodation.leeds.ac.uk/hom...entral_village
    Looks ace! I really want to experience Uni life. I'm glad I'm applying 2 years later. I feel like I'm ready this time cause I'm really naive.

It's going pretty ok. Got a mock interview ths week. I think I managed to answer that difficult 'why medicine' question finally... That's what I'm most worried about! How about you? Done any work experience with midwives?
    Ohwwwww do you have whatsapp?? I think its about thesame thing

Wooow you are really making me excited i just hope we get chosen. Would be great!!!!! Looooooooool homeless santa loooool

Yay! I'm going to check that out as soon as i finish straightening my hair looool thats exactly like me. Well mine was due to person reasons but now i am really *puts hands together in prayer* so you are going to live on campus aswell then??

Awwww bless. When is your mock and best of luck hun *hugs*. Tell me about it, i find it hard to answer the "why midwifery" question aswell eventhough i have lots of reasons why but just dont know how to put it down. Yhh i have did a little work experience in a maternity hospital which had made me want this profession more than anything

Xx

ReputationRep:
    Ohwwwww do you have whatsapp?? I think its about thesame thing

Wooow you are really making me excited i just hope we get chosen. Would be great!!!!! Looooooooool homeless santa loooool

Yay! I'm going to check that out as soon as i finish straightening my hair looool thats exactly like me. Well mine was due to person reasons but now i am really *puts hands together in prayer* so you are going to live on campus aswell then??

Awwww bless. When is your mock and best of luck hun *hugs*. Tell me about it, i find it hard to answer the "why midwifery" question aswell eventhough i have lots of reasons why but just dont know how to put it down. Yhh i have did a little work experience in a maternity hospital which had made me want this profession more than anything

Xx
    Ill get whatsapp
    I do too we'd be such a riot haha!
    Then you can enjoy the wonders of homeless Santa man <3

Seriously check the gallery on that link out. There's even a tesco express
    Same, a load of **** happened but tbh I'm glad it did... I wouldn't have been ready then!
    Well to my knowledge the housing on campus is a bit crappy. I think central village is only about 10-15 minutes away though!

Should be sometime on Thursday... Agh!
    It's so hard... I think they want to know about your why but more if you can handle the course (think that's what they said).
    It's a really intensive course so they'll want to know why you think you're capable.
    It was a while ago I messaged them but that's the gist I got

ReputationRep:
    Ill get whatsapp
    I do too we'd be such a riot haha!
    Then you can enjoy the wonders of homeless Santa man <3

Seriously check the gallery on that link out. There's even a tesco express
    Same, a load of **** happened but tbh I'm glad it did... I wouldn't have been ready then!
    Well to my knowledge the housing on campus is a bit crappy. I think central village is only about 10-15 minutes away though!

Should be sometime on Thursday... Agh!
    It's so hard... I think they want to know about your why but more if you can handle the course (think that's what they said).
    It's a really intensive course so they'll want to know why you think you're capable.
    It was a while ago I messaged them but that's the gist I got
    Yaay let me know when you got it so i can get your number Trust me loool i cant wait to meet you already lool

Yessss i just did :O omdz its beautifull. It literally has everything. Wish it had a gym though or close to one, would be a dream home.
    That's exactly like me. I'm still going through it but i believe its going to be a new dawn soon.
    Ohw i honestly dont mind central village tbh.

Ohw really?? Errmm i better start thinking why i think i'm capable lol do you know if they will ask about the degree you will go into?

ReputationRep:
    Yaay let me know when you got it so i can get your number Trust me loool i cant wait to meet you already lool

Yessss i just did :O omdz its beautifull. It literally has everything. Wish it had a gym though or close to one, would be a dream home.
    That's exactly like me. I'm still going through it but i believe its going to be a new dawn soon.
    Ohw i honestly dont mind central village tbh.

Ohw really?? Errmm i better start thinking why i think i'm capable lol do you know if they will ask about the degree you will go into?

Damn, what'sapp costs money, I got no money! Haha, if you could get kik, it's free :P
    It'll be awesome! We should work something out in the morning so we not gt lost. Leeds is really hard to get lost in but th Uni is massive... (Not to mention gorgeous).

There's 'the triangle' apartments too... ZOMG They look peng! Opal have a swimmingpool and big jaccuzi thingy and one of them has a gym I think... I NEED TO GO TO THE GYM

Really looking forward to the student life. I haven't partied and done that stuff yet... But. Feel like its about time. Actually can't wait!

If you enjoy the curse, there's no doubt you'll do awesome!

Go us!

ReputationRep:
    Damn, what'sapp costs money, I got no money! Haha, if you could get kik, it's free :P
    It'll be awesome! We should work something out in the morning so we not gt lost. Leeds is really hard to get lost in but th Uni is massive... (Not to mention gorgeous).

There's 'the triangle' apartments too... ZOMG They look peng! Opal have a swimmingpool and big jaccuzi thingy and one of them has a gym I think... I NEED TO GO TO THE GYM

Really looking forward to the student life. I haven't partied and done that stuff yet... But. Feel like its about time. Actually can't wait!

If you enjoy the curse, there's no doubt you'll do awesome!

Go us!
    Hey becky i have kik now. My username is kween_thez or what do i give you ao you can add me?? I have never used it before so i dont know how to use it

Let me know asap so we can continue our convo there x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.