Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheanyce)
    Congrats I'm so glade u made it!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by molly1302)
    No problem! Im not sure if we have to wait until they get in touch with us to apply for the bursary, but start the application anyway because its very long lol!
    Oh I couldn't see where to start it but will have another look soon. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Woken up to an email with links to everything so check your mail boxes so you don't miss it

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone! I also got an conditional offer. Just wondering how to go about with the finance.... can anyone help??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SDutch)
    hey everyone! I also got an conditional offer. Just wondering how to go about with the finance.... can anyone help??
    Go to directgov then on the search box type student finance everything that you are looking for is there. All the application forms.
    sheanyce.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PearlTx)
    Woken up to an email with links to everything so check your mail boxes so you don't miss it
    Yea I did receive an email 2 days ago with the occupation health form but I'm still waiting for the crb form .

ReputationRep:
    Go to directgov then on the search box type student finance everything that you are looking for is there. All the application forms.
    sheanyce.
    thank!

ReputationRep:
    I havent recieved CRB form either! Are you sending ur cirtificates back even though we presented them at the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by molly1302)
    I havent recieved CRB form either! Are you sending ur cirtificates back even though we presented them at the interview?
    I was worried about not having received the CRB form yet but it looks like none of us have. I'll post here as soon as i get it

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't send them again unless they've asked for them

ReputationRep:
    I was worried about not having received the CRB form yet but it looks like none of us have. I'll post here as soon as i get it
    I've finally received my crb occupation Heath forms and also the middlesex magazine ! About u guys?

sheanyce.

ReputationRep:
    Just got mine today

ReputationRep:
    Got mine today too!

ReputationRep:
    On the occupational health first page next to course applied for, what has everyone put for 'Department'?

ReputationRep:
    On the occupational health first page next to course applied for, what has everyone put for 'Department'?
    Department of health and science

ReputationRep:
    Department of health and science
    Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Guys I just rang up mdx to make sure of department and they told me its Health and social care.

ReputationRep:
    Guys I just rang up mdx to make sure of department and they told me its Health and social care.
    Tks I meant health and social care. Jes I don't even know why I wrote science !!:confused::confused:. Thks 4 the .correction .

ReputationRep:
    Tks I meant health and social care. Jes I don't even know why I wrote science !!:confused::confused:. Thks 4 the .correction .
    Thats ok. No offence I'm too over cautious to have not double checked haha!
    didnt want anyone to get it wrong and it affect their offers

ReputationRep:
    Hi how's everyone getting on with things, I have now applied for accomodation. The start date in which the contact starts says 23rd september and teaching starts 7th october... But on ucas the start date is 16th september. Confused! Does anyone know which one is right? Lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.