Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SDutch)
    Hiiya, sorry for the late reply haven't checked in a long time. No, i won't be staying in halls unfortunately, I'm going to be sharing a flat with my bestfriend! I'm glad you also got accepted, it has been a tiring process with admissions! I only got my DBS form back TODAY!.. any clue on when we are going in for an interview with the placements?
    Oh I didn't realise we had to have interviews for the placements I thought they would just tell us which place we would be working at.
    God what a mess. My DBS and everything was pretty straight forward compared to you guys'.
    Oh that will be cool living with your mate. Are they coming to Mdx as well? Where abouts is your flat? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PearlTx)
    Oh I didn't realise we had to have interviews for the placements I thought they would just tell us which place we would be working at.
    God what a mess. My DBS and everything was pretty straight forward compared to you guys'.
    Oh that will be cool living with your mate. Are they coming to Mdx as well? Where abouts is your flat? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, it is pretty strange. hope they will tell us more info before we start. i'm going to be living in north london. from where about are you?

ReputationRep:
    I still havent received a copy of my DBS form yet. I gave the uni a call and they said it should be with me soon. I have been given an unconditional offer now so thats all.
    I never knew we had to be interviewed for placements! Not another interview!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm coming from north east England and stayin in ivy halls in cricklewood are you guys off to many fresher events?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pblankson92)
    I still havent received a copy of my DBS form yet. I gave the uni a call and they said it should be with me soon. I have been given an unconditional offer now so thats all.
    I never knew we had to be interviewed for placements! Not another interview!!!
    How did it work out with your DBS forms???? Hope u received them. It has been such a hassle!

ReputationRep:
    yep same here unconditional but still haven't received my crb , has any 1 sorted out their bursary so confused with the application

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omolara12)
    yep same here unconditional but still haven't received my crb , has any 1 sorted out their bursary so confused with the application
    Yes, I have. Its filled, completed, assessed and awarded. First payment is i think end of.september

ReputationRep:
    I received my DBS two days ago fianlly. How about you?

How did it work out with your DBS forms???? Hope u received them. It has been such a hassle!

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone prepared for Monday? I'm a little nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pblankson92)
    I received my DBS two days ago fianlly. How about you?
    I got mine i think about 3 weeks ago

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I have. Its filled, completed, assessed and awarded. First payment is i think end of.september
    did you have to send out things like tenancy agreement and how long did it take please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omolara12)
    did you have to send out things like tenancy agreement and how long did it take please
    No i didnt send a tenancy agreement because i dont have one yet. However i have to send it to them as soon as i have it. The whole process took.about 1 month.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.