Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sexual perversion poll (What is it?) Watch

• View Poll Results: Which of these do you consider perverted or abnormal?
    Necrophilia
    90.00%
    Beastiality
    87.78%
    Peadophilia
    91.11%
    Extra-marital sex
    21.11%
    Inter-marital sex
    5.56%
    Homosexuality
    5.56%
    Anal sex
    13.33%
    Any desire for sexual contact
    1.11%
    Oral sex
    0%
    Orgies
    23.33%
    Threesomes
    13.33%
    Prostitution
    22.22%
    Voyeurism
    28.89%
    Interacial sex
    2.22%
    Bondage
    18.89%
    Incest
    81.11%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mankytoes)
    So literally everything that exists is natural then? I was using the word natural in the sense of "as intended by nature". So a person having six fingers isn't natural, that isn't to say it doesn't occur in nature, but that it isn't what is supposed to happen in nature.

I'm not saying my definition is right and yours is wrong, but surely in this context mine is the more appropriate, otherwise the question is pointless because the answer will always be, as you have shown, "no, that's natural"?
    Our definitions of 'natural' are clearly different.

Yours is a more colloquial term - I don't know of a dictionary that defines it as what you described - whereas I am using the actual definition.

I don't know what the OP intended 'natural' to mean, but I only understand words and phrases to mean their real definitions, except when a phrase is only known in a colloquial context.

ReputationRep:
    more votes plz

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.