Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do guys get turned on by a pretty face Watch

Just wondering...
    Actually I'm just curious how guys get physically aroused in general as well. I know certain parts of the female anatomy arouse you, but does this include the face?...

ReputationRep:
    I'd say the face is the most important part... maybe just me. :p:

Yes, was in Tesco's and a fellow shopper was giving me a hard on Oh the things I wanted to do to her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    I'd say the face is the most important part... maybe just me. :p:
    No I agree face is one of if not the most important part

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    It depends to be honest, if she's really pretty it can be intimidating

Though in terms of arousal, it's Ass>Face

ReputationRep:
    Can't really express better than this so I'll quote:

"Aside from symmetry, males in Western cultures generally prefer females with a small jaw, a small nose, large eyes, and defined cheekbones - features often described as "baby faced", that resemble an infant's. Females, however, have a preference for males who look more mature -- generally heart-shaped, small-chinned faces with full lips and fair skin. But during menstruation, females prefer a soft-featured male to a masculine one. Indeed, researchers found that female perceptions of beauty actually change throughout the month."

I find that high cheekbones, freckles and dimples are very, very high on my list when it comes to physical attraction.

ReputationRep:
    I think some people on here have a difficult time distinguishing between physical attraction and arousal.

If said pretty face started giving me the eyes whilst defiling a banana, then attraction becomes arousal.

ReputationRep:
    Gotta have a nice face.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, defiantly. For me I look at the face and then the body.

(Original post by Mockery)
    I think some people on here have a difficult time distinguishing between physical attraction and arousal.

If said pretty face started giving me the eyes whilst defiling a banana, then attraction becomes arousal.
    I always wondered whether the two were synonymous for guys :confused: because I know for girls they are two completely different things.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.