Turn on thread page Beta

JD Sports Solution? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone on here who works for JD and knows there views on refunds and exchanges? Basically i got given a Chelsea shirt for christmas i dont want it for the fact that i support Arsenal not chelsea. Im unable to get the receipt the tags are still on the shirt, if i go to Jd and ask if i can get a credit note or an exchange for a item of clothing which is the price of the shirt £44.99 will they accept that?

ReputationRep:
    I would imagine they will do an exchange or a credit note for you.

Your best off putting this post in the Part time employment forum.. there are a lot of people there that work at JD Sports...bare in mind they complain about customers all the time :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jokerjon)
    Is there anyone on here who works for JD and knows there views on refunds and exchanges? Basically i got given a Chelsea shirt for christmas i dont want it for the fact that i support Arsenal not chelsea. Im unable to get the receipt the tags are still on the shirt, if i go to Jd and ask if i can get a credit note or an exchange for a item of clothing which is the price of the shirt £44.99 will they accept that?
    Hey I work there & know for a fact how fussy they are with receipts, although I've worked with 1 manager who would do it without a receipt but the last date to exchange or refund an item bought over Christmas was 6/1/13! Hope this helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=casegieth;41077642]Hey I work there & know for a fact how fussy they are with receipts, although I've worked with 1 manager who would do it without a receipt but the last date to exchange or refund an item bought over Christmas was 6/1/13! Hope this helps!

Thanks for your adivce i managed to get a credit note for the price of the shirt so it all worked out well for me in the end!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.