The Student Room Group

AQA AS Chem1 Jan13 exam!! What to expect!

Anyone doing the AQA AS chem1 exam this month should look at the 'table' in the attached file. It shows whats been coming up since January 2009 till the latest January 2012, so you can see for yourself what may come up.
Original post by IkraShahid786
Anyone doing the AQA AS chem1 exam this month should look at the 'table' in the attached file. It shows whats been coming up since January 2009 till the latest January 2012, so you can see for yourself what may come up.

Thank you very much this is really helpful ... I appreciate your effort , btw sorry to be a annoyance but is January 2012 cut off from the table because I don't seem to be able to see it but anyway cheers :cool:

Good luck :smile::biggrin:
Reply 2

Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Tha Realest
Thank you very much this is really helpful ... I appreciate your effort , btw sorry to be a annoyance but is January 2012 cut off from the table because I don't seem to be able to see it but anyway cheers :cool:

Good luck :smile::biggrin:

:smile: no problem.... & i just checked, jan 2012 is there :/
:smile: no problem.... & i just checked, jan 2012 is there :/

Ok cool lol I seem to be only see up to June 2011 on my phone but I will check on my computer as well ...

Thank you once again , appreciate your help :smile::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest