Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hypocrisy.

ReputationRep:
    People that blindly follow the crowd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PythianLegume)
    People who wear their stupidity with pride.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michaelj)
    People who think they are superior and intelligent (i.e. grammar nazi's) but in reality, they're just a bunch of *****.
    I hardly think I'm superior or intelligent to others. It's just funny.

BTW, it's "Nazis" and not "Nazi's". It is neither a possessive nor are you abbreviating anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamboogy)
    I hardly think I'm superior or intelligent to others. It's just funny.

BTW, it's "Nazis" and not "Nazi's". It is neither a possessive nor are you abbreviating anything.
    Great. You do think you're superior, hence the fact you are nit-picking minor things all the time. You must remember, this is an internet forum, not a spelling bee. Correcting people's grammar doesn't make you look smart, it just makes you look an a-hole, kiddo.

Btw, I read an article a few months back in which people were claiming that people who "correct people" on the internet were more likely to be introverts and lonely people irl. They are usually bullied by their peers and don't have many friends and so they take it out on the internet in which they feel safe behind a computer. There are also various type of people who act in a similar way... i.e. flamers. However, the article claimed that "grammar Nazis" were the ones most likely to be the "thinks he's intelligent, but isn't, dweeb who nobody likes".

Uhm, does this remind you of anyone? If you want to chat, I'm here for you. Go ahead, correct my grammar, at least I have friends and at least I can get pussy.

ReputationRep:
    Hypocrisy is the first that comes to mind. Although I know that everybody is guilty of it to extents, some people are just too hypocritical.

Also, I dislike it a lot when people expect you to make a lot of effort for them but do not reciprocate, or if someone is the type to think "people build walls to see who will knock them down" yet all they do is keep rebuilding the walls no matter how hard other people try for them, and then feel sorry for themselves when they wonder why people suddenly stopped trying, if that makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    Great. You do think you're superior, hence the fact you are nit-picking minor things all the time. You must remember, this is an internet forum, not a spelling bee. Correcting people's grammar doesn't make you look smart, it just makes you look an a-hole, kiddo.

Btw, I read an article a few months back in which people were claiming that people who "correct people" on the internet were more likely to be introverts and lonely people irl. They are usually bullied by their peers and don't have many friends and so they take it out on the internet in which they feel safe behind a computer. There are also various type of people who act in a similar way... i.e. flamers. However, the article claimed that "grammar Nazis" were the ones most likely to be the "thinks he's intelligent, but isn't, dweeb who nobody likes".

Uhm, does this remind you of anyone? If you want to chat, I'm here for you. Go ahead, correct my grammar, at least I have friends and at least I can get pussy.
    Haha bruv you need to chill the **** out. I love how you're going absolutely mental over a small comment.

My aim was to annoy you - I have succeeded.

BTW bro... it's "types" and not "type".

You mad...?

ReputationRep:
    Haha bruv you need to chill the **** out. I love how you're going absolutely mental over a small comment.

My aim was to annoy you - I have succeeded.

BTW bro... it's "types" and not "type".

You mad...?
    Oops? And I wasn't pissed off, just sharing some information with you.

ReputationRep:
    Oops? And I wasn't pissed off, just sharing some information with you.
    Good to know that you've ended your ***** fit, mate.

ReputationRep:
    Ignorance
    Arrogance
    Those people who just carry on and carry on.
    Those who complain but dont do anything about that problem.
    Those who are lazy and unmotivated <----- This gets to me most when it involves close friends.

ReputationRep:
    Complete rudeness. I don't see the point in being so rude to people for no reason at all.

ReputationRep:
    Intellectual Snobbery. Or snobbery of any kind.

ReputationRep:
    Good to know that you've ended your ***** fit, mate.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Two faced people and yeah, snobs =/

ReputationRep:
    Superiority.

ReputationRep:
    People who try to act cool.

ReputationRep:
    Snobs, Loud people, Show-offs, Unoriginal people who copy everyone else

ReputationRep:
    Arrogance and the whole "I'm better than you attitude".

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People who will judge every single little thing you do behind your back, despite barely knowing you. Just sit down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thinktoomuch610)
    Arrogance and the whole "I'm better than you attitude".

Posted from TSR Mobile

This!. I also dislike selfishness in someone.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.