Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've just confirmed my interview at Exeter for the 19th February. I'm taking a seven hour train journey down on my own and staying in a cheap hotel overnight just so i can get there for it. I wasn't too keen on Exeter itself when I went down to see the Uni on the open day but I'm going down again to take another look and attend the interview as the course that they offer is so good.
    Was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat?
    Also if anyone has done the interview already and could give any insight that would be great =)

ReputationRep:
    I'm having my interview on the 20th feb! I'm taking a 6 and a half hour coach journey down, think I'm in a similar boat to you! I can't find anything about the interview itself though, I'm scared for the group one, can't think of what the discussion will be about!

what didn't you like about exeter when you visited? (I haven't had chance to go to an open day)

ReputationRep:
    I just found the city itself to be quite small and very posh =P
    I guess i was hoping it would be a bit more 'studenty' but the only bits i saw was the main city centre i guess which was near enough all john lewis and house of fraser. This time ive looked up alternative exeter on the tinternet and im gonna give myself some time to look around the wider area and take in a bit more of it, not just the city centre.
    The Uni itself is beautiful though, i was with my parents last time... and didnt get a chance to go on campus tours or anything but ill do that this time =)
    hope all goes well! x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 15, 2013
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Exeter Guide

Accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

Quick Link:

Unanswered University of Exeter Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.