Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview at KFC on Monday (classy, I know) and I'm wondering what I should expect in terms of the interview. What kind of questions should I be asked? Also, what should I wear? I have a tendency to always dress in shirt and tie, regardless of the job, but I'm not sure if that's overdoing it.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Big greasy indian guy touching ur vaj

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshLondon)
    Big greasy indian guy touching ur vaj
    Nice and mature of you.

ReputationRep:
    Plus you must eat many piece's of chicken while singing to the birdie song

ReputationRep:
    Tell me da secret recipe if you get da job init.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyle~)
    Tell me da secret recipe if you get da job init.

u dizzy blud

ReputationRep:
    There is a possibility you will be asked why the chicken crossed the road.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geralt)
    I've got an interview at KFC on Monday (classy, I know) and I'm wondering what I should expect in terms of the interview. What kind of questions should I be asked? Also, what should I wear? I have a tendency to always dress in shirt and tie, regardless of the job, but I'm not sure if that's overdoing it.

Thanks.
    Well it's still a interview, so maybe a shirt,tie, smart trousers but a cardigan instead of the blazer? :]

in terms of questions - probably something to do with food hygiene, how flexible you are in terms of time and why you wanna work there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geralt)

Thanks.
    i work here.

it is honestly one of the most relaxed interviews i've ever been to/ heard of. You walk in and sit in groups, no one except me even bothered to look in the least smart, everyone was wearing jeans etc. I'd still wear black trousers and a normal top though just to be safe, that's what i wore. They gave us sweets as well (wtf) then you build a house of straws, cut things out of a newspaper and make like 2 posters, it was so pointless then you go downstairs into the store and ask the staff questions like "how long does it take to make beans" total waste of time. Then you have a one to one interview where they ask you what hours you can work and other simple questions.

in all honesty, you'd have to be a chimpanzee to not get the job, everyone at my interview that got a job did everything that you should never, ever do in an interview and they were all offered jobs. I've never heard of anyone being rejected from a KFC interview, so don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deedee123)
    i work here.

it is honestly one of the most relaxed interviews i've ever been to/ heard of. You walk in and sit in groups, no one except me even bothered to look in the least smart, everyone was wearing jeans etc. I'd still wear black trousers and a normal top though just to be safe, that's what i wore. They gave us sweets as well (wtf) then you build a house of straws, cut things out of a newspaper and make like 2 posters, it was so pointless then you go downstairs into the store and ask the staff questions like "how long does it take to make beans" total waste of time. Then you have a one to one interview where they ask you what hours you can work and other simple questions.

in all honesty, you'd have to be a chimpanzee to not get the job, everyone at my interview that got a job did everything that you should never, ever do in an interview and they were all offered jobs. I've never heard of anyone being rejected from a KFC interview, so don't worry about it.
    This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks. It may have seemed like an obvious question/answer, but patently it wasn't.

At least I'm prepared now.

ReputationRep:
    Dress as the colonel or a chicken.

ReputationRep:
    "tell me how great our god, the colonel is"

"DO U LIKE CHICKEN???!!?"]';"

ReputationRep:
    Tell your interviewer the spherical chicken joke.

ReputationRep:
    Interviewer: Did you go to school?
    You: Yes.
    Interviewer: Welcome aboard!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.