Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Horror movie in Croatia, help! Watch

ReputationRep:
    HI everyone,
    my little sister wants to go to Croatia this Summer to go to a festival called Hideout. Needless to say i am worried sick and my parents don't know enough about it so we don't know whether it's safe. To me it sounds like a horror movie waiting to happen..... :/
    Has anyone been or know anything about it?? Any information would be really helpful, thankyou! x

ReputationRep:
    Where about is she going? As just like with every country it has good and bad areas. Is she going with friends?

ReputationRep:
    She is going to a place called pag?? And yep she is going with a group of girls, all of them 18 years old x

ReputationRep:
    Why would you be 'worried sick'?
    Why does it sound like a 'horror movie'?

Are you worried because the idea of a group of 18 year old girls going to a music festival abroad is concerning, or are you worried because it's specifically in Croatia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by standreams)
    Why would you be 'worried sick'?
    Why does it sound like a 'horror movie'?

Are you worried because the idea of a group of 18 year old girls going to a music festival abroad is concerning, or are you worried because it's specifically in Croatia?
    A group of 18year old girls in a foreign country they dont know at a festival, i think it sounds awful
    But we have found out a bit about the festival and it seems to be well organized so she might be ok x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wild_lily)
    A group of 18year old girls in a foreign country they dont know at a festival, i think it sounds awful
    But we have found out a bit about the festival and it seems to be well organized so she might be ok x
    That's the worry...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wild_lily)
    Found it http://www.hideoutfestival.com/
    Seems like a clubbing thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoannaMilano)
    Sounds like a great time. Open you mind a little, the world isn't out to get you.
    It isn't me i am worried about Im not a hermit or anything, i go out and have fun, but when it comes to my little sister going away somewhere i do worry. But it does sound like fun x

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been myself but my group pf friends have been two maybe three years in a row now and have a great time. Never any complaints about safety or anything. Tell her to go, from their opinions it sounds like an amazing time

ReputationRep:
    Lol calm down, it'll be absolutely fine!

ReputationRep:
    My friend went last year, said it was absolutely amazing. Always felt safe, gorgeous scenery, great people. I'm hopefully going this year or to split / Dubrovnik. She'll be fine im sure.

ReputationRep:
    the movie "the hostel" comes to mind here :L

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.