Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you got race preference? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Saiyans only, thanks. :love:

Or those with Gourmet Cells. :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Londonburger)
    Why do we smell of gunpowder..?
    'cause the Chinese invented it, I assume? But hey, fireworks are cool.

Personally, I'm fond of people of Celtic origin, and people from Mediterranean countries - Greece, Italy etc.

ReputationRep:
    Humans are usually my favourite. I would say I prefer white people but that would make me racist so I love every colour except white.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WillowSummers)
    'cause the Chinese invented it, I assume? But hey, fireworks are cool.

Personally, I'm fond of people of Celtic origin, and people from Mediterranean countries - Greece, Italy etc.
    Oh yeah, we are somehow attached to fireworks lol.

I just found Italian unrestrained, I prefer someone like Spartan

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, we are somehow attached to fireworks lol.

I just found Italian unrestrained, I prefer someone like Spartan
    Romans > Spartans.

In any case, Greeks and Italians are both good, I've dated both.

ReputationRep:
    No. If I like him I like him :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gijops)
    Humans are usually my favourite. I would say I prefer white people but that would make me racist so I love every colour except white.
    I just wander why people are so scared to be classified to be racist...as long as being honest, I don't think there is anything wrong to have race preference...

Like I prefer Jewish over Arabian, which doesn't mean I don't respect Arabian.. Nobody can equally love every race..

ReputationRep:
    People are racismophobic...? They tend to neg every comment related to races...

I think it's quite normal to have race preferences, which doesn't mean to be racist.
    Yeah of course. Because race is tied up somewhat in culture. I find white guys more attractive. It's not because I'm racist. It's because they are more likely to be a better fit with me due to having the same kind of cultural experiences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WillowSummers)
    Romans > Spartans.

In any case, Greeks and Italians are both good, I've dated both.
    I love Italian food lol and shoes lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucia.)
    Yeah of course. Because race is tied up somewhat in culture. I find white guys more attractive. It's not because I'm racist. It's because they are more likely to be a better fit with me due to having the same kind of cultural experiences.
    Yes, this is a sane viewpoint.

ReputationRep:
    Somali.

ReputationRep:
    I so wish I could change my ethnicity. =(
    Being half English half Greek is a PAIN, people NEVER see my English side. I typically sway between somewhat pale to tanned depending on the lighting.
    I would definitely chose to be 100% English over Greek given the somewhat, bad relationship with my father, I want NOTHING to do with him and am legally changing my surname when I get older.

ReputationRep:
    East Asian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    I so wish I could change my ethnicity. =(
    Being half English half Greek is a PAIN, people NEVER see my English side. I typically sway between somewhat pale to tanned depending on the lighting.
    I would definitely chose to be 100% English over Greek given the somewhat, bad relationship with my father, I want NOTHING to do with him and am legally changing my surname when I get older.
    Mixed race is cool, which could mean you are clever, nice looking, bilingual etc..

Boys are usually closer to their mums. Like me, I am closer to my mum. But the maturer I am, the more I admire and respect my dad. You will gradually understand how deep your dad's love is to you..

ReputationRep:
    I'm white and black girls make me go wild (on the inside), though I definitely wouldn't say no to a nice girl based on her race or nationality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    The only race I can't get on with is Chinese. They are far too inscrutable. They are always plotting, walking around with chalkboards full of crazy symbols, and generally smell of gunpowder. Plus those triangle hats they wear, it doubles their inscrutability.
    Hahaha, this.

ReputationRep:
    Indian (Or Desi). End of.

ReputationRep:
    I like spanish , portuguese , middle easterns... And any mixed race

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Up until now I only dated white people and only one black guy, but I'd love to try other races as well.
    But in the end it's more of an individual thing than a race thing, if the guy is nice, it won't matter what race he is.
    I do have a thing for people from Luxembourg, Flanders or Scotland though

ReputationRep:
    Persians, Italians...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.