The Student Room Group

Have you got race preference?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I like Neanderthal women, I find they're easier to trick into my bed.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 81
I like those jungle tribes in the Amazon

who live in harmony with the forest

and do not wear bras
It's whether they are a nice person or not, which counts. I don't care what race they are, what should it matter?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Original post by Scienceisgood
I so wish I could change my ethnicity. =(
Being half English half Greek is a PAIN, people NEVER see my English side. I typically sway between somewhat pale to tanned depending on the lighting.
I would definitely chose to be 100% English over Greek given the somewhat, bad relationship with my father, I want NOTHING to do with him and am legally changing my surname when I get older. :angry:

by Greek, do you mean Greece or Cyprus? :smile:
Reply 84
Seeing as though the Relationships section is for "from love and dating to friends, family and work", you need to be more specific. Friends, family and work=why would I care where someone is from? Dating=I find paleness attractive, so go figure
Original post by nemogirl
by Greek, do you mean Greece or Cyprus? :smile:

Greek.
EDIT:
Well, family moved from Greece to cyprus (Greek side of family).
To be fair, I haven't a clue and I don't really care. =l
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 86
The "human race" is what I usually end up going for.
I'm probably going to end up regretting this but, here is a pic of myself about 3 years ago (taken from an old whole school photo). =l

I keep getting people say you can see the greek in me but not really the english. Do any of you think I look somewhere in between or more to one side than the other... :frown:

EDIT:
This tends to be as dark as I get. =l
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 88
Greek.
EDIT:
Well, family moved from Greece to cyprus (Greek side of family).
To be fair, I haven't a clue and I don't really care. =l

That's cool lol, you're so lucky. i wish i was mixed race :frown:
Original post by nemogirl
That's cool lol, you're so lucky. i wish i was mixed race :frown:

Mixed nationality =/= mixed race...
Reply 90
I'd prefer to have babies with a different race to get more gene variety. But is it something I look for? Not really (at least not at this stage of my life).
When i think about it now i have never dated outside my race,physically and sexually attracted to black girls more aswell so im going to have to say yes .
Other races are cool though
Reply 92
Are you a lolcat? Because it's the only explanation for your grammar.
Original post by BACTSR2
I bet you're a typical guardian middle class idiot who acts like an authority on culture and ethnic issues but is more influenced by the very white and middle class area they grew up in, as well as a feeling of being one of the "proper sort" who's interests are the countries interests than any reading or experiences that are really relevant.

I am talking about personal preference. It is eople who have no preferences that are idiots.
all the colours of the rainbow pls

Original post by Londonburger
I am talking about personal preference. It is eople who have no preferences that are idiots.

How exactly am I an idiot for finding women of all races attractive?

Actually, never mind. Just realised I'm not an 'eople'.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by S.R
Are you a lolcat? Because it's the only explanation for your grammar.

Excuse my grammar as English is not my first language.

By the way, I am not lolcat.
I tolerate all races. it's the personality that stands out to me.
Yeah I like human females.
Reply 98
I'm probably going to end up regretting this but, here is a pic of myself about 3 years ago (taken from an old whole school photo). =l

Spoiler

I keep getting people say you can see the greek in me but not really the english. Do any of you think I look somewhere in between or more to one side than the other... :frown:

EDIT:
This tends to be as dark as I get. =l

You look English to me. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
I'm an Indian girl and I prefer men of my own race.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending