The Student Room Group

Addicted to legal highs...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jimmytouchedme
Hey ya, yeh not bought any since Thursday (yesterday:tongue:). The comedown from this is alot worse than MDMA even. It's so long and its hard physically whereas mdma is a lot shorter and mostly mental and you don't have as many random side effects. Gotta battle through this weekend. Enjoying the coke?:colondollar:

Original post by Jimmytouchedme
There's a head shop 50 yards from my flat. You're mad getting in dealer's car's. You're a pretty girl too :wink:.

you can do it :smile: damn, i honestly cant imagine a comedown being much worse than md, it must be awful. im not doing that tonight... although it is awfully moreish haha.

dare i ask how you know what i look like? :P
Original post by MutantGecko
you can do it :smile: damn, i honestly cant imagine a comedown being much worse than md, it must be awful. im not doing that tonight... although it is awfully moreish haha.

dare i ask how you know what i look like? :P

I went through your posts obviously:smile: The comedown is a lot more physical- even whilst on it all your muscles ache and hands go tingly etc. Imo it's 10x as addictive as street coke, despite these side effects. Tbh, the coke my mate used to source contained whatever is in this research chemical. It completely floors me after a few hours. It feels like you've just run a marathon or something, so you can imagine how strange it feels to suddenly feel like that out of no where.
It's not knowing how addictive they are or worse still how addictive YOU are. Once you find them, buy them and take them, then realise that they are giving you a better buzz, rush or chill than there illegal counterparts...... it's to late you just won't realise. Being addicted to these chemicals can be much much more difficult to shake than most illegal drugs. Point to the fact that illegal drugs from a drug dealer on the street (with a risk of prison) are now safer than something bought from a sweet shop, and yes I have also fallen foul of these chemical replacements. I used herbal replacement for pain relief for a very serious condition and to my amazement they worked, and better than weed but then found the addiction. Just believe me people "legal highs are more addictive and more damaging than the real deal.
Sorry but if you're going to take drugs take the real ones. You know what you're getting with real cocaine. Not all legal highs have been tested.

Quick Reply

Latest