The Student Room Group

declaring A Level grades on UCAS and resists help???

Hi, i am a gap year student and resitting some as and a2 level exams. how exactly do i declare my resists????

do i for example include the original a level grade i got and then include another one saying maths pending ?? do i have to include all the module grades and state pending on the modules i am retaking ... or can i just put pending on the whole overall a level??

also do u have to include the grade you got for empa/isa?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
I believe you make the overall grade pending as you do not have your final mark, but fill in the module results. but im not sure. there is a thread which really helps in this regard. Search for it. I would try and help but i have no idea what Empa/isa is :frown: Sorry
Reply 2
Original post by Anjna
Hi, i am a gap year student and resitting some as and a2 level exams. how exactly do i declare my resists????

do i for example include the original a level grade i got and then include another one saying maths pending ?? do i have to include all the module grades and state pending on the modules i am retaking ... or can i just put pending on the whole overall a level??

also do u have to include the grade you got for empa/isa?

I am in the same situation, I had to put all the results I achieved in and date it for when you achieved your results and then add the place you are taking you resists at and put the subjects as pending in this part. It's optional to put modules in so don't worry about that! Hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
What I was told to do is fill in all of your original grades, then enter your resit subject as a new qualification with the result as 'pending'. E.g. if you were resitting a chemistry module, you would still put in the D from last year, and then redo it as a new qualification with the new date and 'pending'.

You don't have to put your modules in, but a lot of people do. You have to include the overall grade you've already achieved.
What you do is this:
Subject X grade
Subject Y grade
Subject Z grade
These are your results you already achieved.

Then:
Subject X pending
Subject Y pending
Subject Z pending
Assuming you're repeating modules from every subject.
do you have to put your AS grades in if you already have the full alevel
Reply 6
Original post by Rubbaduckzilla

yes.

I didn't on mine (because you don't strictly need to afaik) and my tutor never said anything, and I have received an offer, so it must be okay.
i mean the module unit grades for each subject?
Reply 9

that's optional

Entirely, 100% optional and only neneficial if they are exceedingly high. And it won't look good if, say, two are high and the third is not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending