Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What has been your most unusual/bizarre dream? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My favourite wacky dream has got to be my 'shapeshifter' dream. I was in school when I noticed one person shapreshifting into different people, and nobody except for me seemed to noticed - even when there were two of the same people were in the same room.

Also people and places in my dreams often look nothing like they do in real life, but I'll still know who or where the dream is about.

ReputationRep:
    got chased by my street by polar bears whilst dragging my mates bike behind me (dunno why I didn't ride it, or at least push it), eventually I escaped to my friends house which now had a massive tower on top of it.

I had this dream when I was a about 8 but I still remember it because it was just so bizarre. I also once dreamt about a guy falling out of on of those sling shot bungee things you get at theme parks, that was just terrifying though and really messed me up for a week or two.

ReputationRep:
    I once had a dream that me, my step sister and childhood best friend (who in this dream was Carla Connor from Corrie) were taking part in this game where we had to fly on parachutes around a paddling pool and the aim of the game was to land in the paddling pool. :p:

The strangest amd scariest dream I've ever had was the time I dreamt my high school was part school, part shopping centre. I wondered into JJB to see if i could get my step brother a bag and the shop assistant was this really good looking young guy. He kept looking at me and started creepily following me around the shop. I left and went back the next day and he did the same again. Eventually, I called the poloce and a policeman came (Ricky Whittle aka Calvin Valentine from Hollyoaks) and he chased the shopnassistant down some stairs and arrested him. However, when I reached them, the young good-looking guy had turned into my old, bald geography teacher who then muttered the words "I'm a pervy person!" Then I woke up....

If that wasn't bad enough, the following night the young guy, who in my dream was supposed to be a padophile was in my dream again.

I have very strange dreams! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that i was being stabbed in my ear with a knife by a four year old girl. I woke up the moment she stabbed me...tbh the pain felt so real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corvo)
    I had a dream that i was being stabbed in my ear with a knife by a four year old girl. I woke up the moment she stabbed me...tbh the pain felt so real.
    I hate it when that happens and it always does when I'm having a scary/bad dream it's soo damn realistic that you think it's real, sometimes when I realise that it's a dream in the dream I quickly wake up and thank God it was a dream! I use to have this dream, a scary one that I use to see like every couple of months a few years ago, it was the same dream- I must have seen it at least 6 times, so weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawstudent321)
    I hate it when that happens and it always does when I'm having a scary/bad dream it's soo damn realistic that you think it's real, sometimes when I realise that it's a dream in the dream I quickly wake up and thank God it was a dream! I use to have this dream, a scary one that I use to see like every couple of months a few years ago, it was the same dream- I must have seen it at least 6 times, so weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yh me too... i used to have a dream about my uncle after his death... nothing much in the dream it was like that me and my uncle were sitting at the cemetery near a grave just looking at each other and nothing else. I used to have the same dream very often when i was a kid and i still remember it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusfox)
    <snip>
    I'm trying to remember who originally wrote that... I think I've narrowed it down to either Bill Bryson or Jeremy Clarkson... but I'm probably completely wrong...

ReputationRep:
    I don't really have many scary dreams but when I do I block them out.

Last nights dream was quite bizarre.
    I dreamt that my school had secret underground boarding rooms. To get to them you had to go into the cleaner's tiny supplies room in the common room (nobody seemed to notice anyone going in there). There was a spiral staircase going downstairs leading to the bedrooms and the staffroom. I remember I walked into the staffroom and made myself a coffee and the teachers just said hi and started having a casual conversation :laugh: (we're not even allowed in the staffroom at all irl).
    Later on I was just sat in the ballroom crying for some reason in a really nice ball gown when a teacher came in and I started dancing with him. I think this part may have had something to do with me watching Anastasia yesterday. I haven't even thought about this teacher in the past :laugh:.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream last night alllll my teeth crumbled and fell out one by one, all manky and blackened and yellowy. (bleurgh)
    It was so real I woke up al pegged it to the mirror to check my teeth were still there.

I'm really sensitive about my teeth having had 6 years of braces etc, so it made me really upset!

Yeah i'm a loser

ReputationRep:
    Flying over the Amazon rainforest on a segway with a bald 40 year old man o.O

ReputationRep:
    I either very rarely dream or very rarely remember them.

I can remember having two nightmares in my life.

One was when I was quite young, based on an episode of the Powerpuff Girls... This one. Seriously, it's still creepy. Yeah, I get teased about that one.

The other nightmare was last year. I dreamt that I woke up in the morning and started getting ready for college, then looked at the clock and realised I was late for an exam. Then I woke up suddenly in real life, bolt upright in my bed. It wasn't even exam season...

I also had a weird one last night where everything was reasonably normal, but there were so many little things wrong that it should have been obvious it wasn't real. Except it seemed real at the time...

I wish I remembered my dreams more often

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lexi99)
    Nope just like zombie films
    ahhh... okay
    hmm...In that case, they're after your BRAIN!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I used to have a lot if interesting dreams and nightmares when i was younger but hardly anymore as i'm guessing i don't get enough sleep.

But one interesting dream was about my secondary school. I somehow ended up stopping late once the school day was over and got trapped inside the school. Eventually it got really dark and it was night time. I managed to find my way through a secret corridor in the school, that i previously never knew existed, and before i knew it i was lost and wandering around hidden parts of the school. I carried on wandering around and ended up going deeper underground until i realised what was downstairs. I found prison cells with former students locked up inside. I recognised a few of them, who previously attended the school but was supposedly put in "isolation" or "expelled". A few of them were getting tortured with the electric chair as well and it was quite scary. Someone then spotted me and i had to quickly escape. I managed to get back to the ground level and somehow got outside before being chased by guards and dogs on patrol. I just about managed to scramble over the locked gate and escaped by the skin of my teeth.

ReputationRep:
    Lying down in ASDA, throwing snakes in the air. I mean, wtf, really....

There was also one where I got butt raped by my primary school teacher

ReputationRep:
    All of mine. I wake up usually thinking I need help :lol: I don't have a great memory, but one dream that's strangely stuck in my head was one I had ages ago, when I was at college and my best friend started 6th form at a private school where she got a scolarship. Anyway in the dream I met my friend outside her "house" (like a common room but all in separate Victorian style houses overlooking the massive school) and she told me she stole a spare uniform for me to sneak into the school with her. So I went inside the school with her wearing the uniform and she introduced me to some random posh kids including this huge fat stuck up blonde boy who doesn't exist in real life - he was only a part of my dream but he looked exactly like one of my cousins, just really fat. I said hi to all these kids and told them my name. The boy said something ridiculously condescending, can't remember that much detail but probably "Oooooh! I don't think I've ever seen you around here before, do you actually go to this school?" and my friend replied with "Yeah she does!" Then we started walking quickly down these corridoors when this big boy started chasing me saying things like "No, I'm sure you don't go to this school you look far too common to be seen here and I know everyone!" Then I stopped turned round and told him to **** off and he started beating me up. My friend pulled me away from him and we ran through this massive ballroom type hall while the boy kept throwing things like heavy textbooks at me. My friend then ran across the road back into her common room/house but the boy caught up with me, beat me up again and chased me until I was out of the school, as I ran out he shouted "DON'T COME BACK HERE EVER AGAIN! YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS SCHOOL!" and I woke up after that. Bit of a scary dream but thinking about it now its kind of funny :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt I had 3 boys and they were blonde with blue eyes... I'm black.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FuzzingSas)
    That is literally the funniest thing i have read in a loonnggg time Seriously actual laugh out louding, thumbs up for you and your crazy dreams tomorrow (run out of rep to dole out today)
    Same here! :lol: :')

ReputationRep:
    I once dreamt that I was a brick wall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeaX)
    I once dreamt that I was a brick wall.
    That raises the bar. 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *~HeartShapedBox)
    All of mine. I wake up usually thinking I need help :lol: I don't have a great memory, but one dream that's strangely stuck in my head was one I had ages ago, when I was at college and my best friend started 6th form at a private school where she got a scolarship. Anyway in the dream I met my friend outside her "house" (like a common room but all in separate Victorian style houses overlooking the massive school) and she told me she stole a spare uniform for me to sneak into the school with her. So I went inside the school with her wearing the uniform and she introduced me to some random posh kids including this huge fat stuck up blonde boy who doesn't exist in real life - he was only a part of my dream but he looked exactly like one of my cousins, just really fat. I said hi to all these kids and told them my name. The boy said something ridiculously condescending, can't remember that much detail but probably "Oooooh! I don't think I've ever seen you around here before, do you actually go to this school?" and my friend replied with "Yeah she does!" Then we started walking quickly down these corridoors when this big boy started chasing me saying things like "No, I'm sure you don't go to this school you look far too common to be seen here and I know everyone!" Then I stopped turned round and told him to **** off and he started beating me up. My friend pulled me away from him and we ran through this massive ballroom type hall while the boy kept throwing things like heavy textbooks at me. My friend then ran across the road back into her common room/house but the boy caught up with me, beat me up again and chased me until I was out of the school, as I ran out he shouted "DON'T COME BACK HERE EVER AGAIN! YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS SCHOOL!" and I woke up after that. Bit of a scary dream but thinking about it now its kind of funny :lol:
    Lol, that sounds like a scary but quite interesting dream. Do you think you were a bit bothered that your friend was going to that school, were you nervous for them? Or a little jealous?

It's funny because I was always in private schools and used to have dreams that I'd been thrown out and sent to a really frightening state school inhabited by scary people who were out to get me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.