Turn on thread page Beta

What has been your most unusual/bizarre dream? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zara55)
    Lol, that sounds like a scary but quite interesting dream. Do you think you were a bit bothered that your friend was going to that school, were you nervous for them? Or a little jealous?

It's funny because I was always in private schools and used to have dreams that I'd been thrown out and sent to a really frightening state school inhabited by scary people who were out to get me.
    I don't know really. I think it was more to do with the fact that I was a bit sad that we wouldn't be together as much as we were at school, and I sometimes thought "what if any of the new friends she makes at that school turn out to be really horrible/stuck up and don't like me?" etc. I've never actually been to a private school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *~HeartShapedBox)
    I don't know really. I think it was more to do with the fact that I was a bit sad that we wouldn't be together as much as we were at school, and I sometimes thought "what if any of the new friends she makes at that school turn out to be really horrible/stuck up and don't like me?" etc. I've never actually been to a private school
    Oh, OK - are you still friends?

ReputationRep:
    I have a dreamworld that I visit about once a month. It's underwater, like an underwater Hogwarts almost, and I'm usually trapped and suffocating with my family trying to kill me. 90% of the time I'm running away from stuff in my dreams.

I only dream nightmares

ReputationRep:
    I had a nightmare where I was being chased around the ruins of a castle by Mickey Mouse. Not the cartoon one, the guy in a costume one from Disneyland. I remember quite clearly trying to hold a door shut to stop the mickey mouse from getting me.:zomg:

The was another weird dream I had once where i was at school during a normal school day in just my underwear.

Both of these was when I was little about 8-9.

ReputationRep:
    I once had a dream that this really hot girl was sitting on my face, it was really fun at first, and quite kinky, but ecstasy rapidly changed to bewilderment and horror as I realised I was suffocating and couldn't say anything, she was still having a whale of a time, I woke up gasping for breath

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zara55)
    Oh, OK - are you still friends?
    Yes, we are

ReputationRep:
    I was being chased by a giant Orange.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream once where if someone sprinkled salt on the ground prawns would come of my fingers? So someone sprinkled salt and then prawns came out of the ground and up through this table, so there was loads of little prawn-shaped holes in the table. And then my friend got angry about the table so he started to fight me, and he tried to hit me with an inflatable alligator.

I also had a series of dreams where my left foot kept getting cut off in different ways, including by a plant with spiky leaves and an unprofessional doctor.

ReputationRep:
    I once had a dream that I was a massive badger that could almost fly, but not quite. I was on a football pitch, and I was trying to catch an eagle, so I would run and jump really high, then float down to the ground, then jump again. I never did catch that eagle :sad:

I also once had a dream that I was in a house with my family, when suddenly all these lions appeared and started trying to eat everyone. Me and my sister were hiding on a chest of drawers, and I managed to jump out the window, but she got eaten, it was so sad! And then it turned out my dad had let the lions into the house because he wanted to kill everyone. I swear, it took me a while to stop thinking my dad was evil for a while after that dream, it seemed so real!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *~HeartShapedBox)
    Yes, we are
    Great!

ReputationRep:
    Okay, this is quite a long one

I had an odd dream back in June where I woke up in the middle of the night, and a blonde woman in a white dress (who for some mad reason heavily resembled the actress who plays as Chantelle Lane from Holby City) walked up to my bed, then whispered into my ear "Close your eyes, then watch this". Closed my eyes, then ten seconds later, a male voice shouted "Hey you, don't watch that, watch this!". I opened my eyes, and discovered that the roof had completely disappeared, it was daylight, an over-sized loudspeaker was positioned where my wardrobe used to be, and the woman had morphed into Chas Smash from Madness!
    After doing his opening monologue, the bedroom door faded away and the rest of Madness barged in and performed One Step Beyond, whilst dressed as paper clips. The loudspeaker was causing an earthquake, and I could just about hear a man with a scottish accent yelling "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL SON!!!" outside. When they finished performing the song, I jumped out of bed and saw a steamroller decorated with Mexican flags that was 5 times the size of my house was moving towards our street. I gradually started waking up whilst it blocked out the sunlight and got closer to my house:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RYRK)
    sex with a fairy , it felt so real aswell , sooooooooo weird
    i dunno bout fairies , but yeah some feel so real , unbelivable.!!! lmaoooo

i woudnt say its a dream but about 7-8 years ago i once saw a figure , seemed female slowly moving across the room. my heart sank and as i covered myself with a blank and then made sure my eyes were open, i took the blanket off and the figure was was still there. facing me ( funnily enough ,white). i dunno how to describe how my heart felt. . it was defo a figure for about 1 and a half minute. dont think i sae it again and have never forgotten it.

ReputationRep:
    I've had so many strange dreams lol I think the weirdest has to be I was lying in my old bunkbed and some hands came up behind my head so I calmly climbed down the ladder and found an old lady under my bed I tried to run away but she morphed into david van day and he tried to kill me then we spiralled into a vortex and when i got out i was running up this street where I hid in a glow in the dark alarm clock shop. I was cross-legged on the floor next to some guy I knew from school and he turned and looked at me and said hi there im david van day did some evil laugh and tried killing me. I escaped back into the street and part way got distracted by this dress in a shop window so I went in to have a look and it was all an illusion it was actually a cafe and david van day was sat at a table reading a paper laughing at me. I'm not sure what happened next call it artistic license lol but I ended up at home in my kitchen and my mum was there, I told her what had happened and how strange it all was and she looks at me and says I know thats because I'm him and we ended up both in the washing mean with my mum trying to kill me lol very very strange... shape-shifting celebrity murderer

ReputationRep:
    Cut a long story short, I was about 6 years old, and I MDT Jesus. We were in a big Egyptian pyramid and it was full to the brim with diamonds and jewels. He told me that "as a reward", I could, "take anything I wanted". I woke up a bit like, "WHOAH, what just happened?"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3mma_gal96)
    Cut a long story short, I was about 6 years old, and I MDT
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    *met..stupid predictive text -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have 3 odds ones, one of them though is really bizarre and I still question it still and its been 3 years.

1) I at the park in my town for a PE trip and the thing we were meant to do was walk. while I was walking I found lots of dog posters around the place and found a tree growing them. When we got back to school everyone was 11 years old so I had to run the school and kept the people occupied with the dog posters. I then found a secret passage in the school and it was set out like the chocolate river in Charlie and The Chocolate Factor(2005) and but instead of a boat I travelled on a massive seahorse that was blind when its eyes were open but could see when it's eyes were closed and underwater. And then the dream ended

2) For some unknown reason me and some friends decided to go and sneak on a plane and before we knew it we were grabbing pokemon from the ground like a teddy machine and we were having a competition, the winner received a prophecy it was 'look out for January 12th'. We just ignored it and carried on and the dream turned into a random layout, something like a mario game :L we were still sneaking on planes and we had a race back home we all took a different plane. We all managed to get home at the same time. We realised we went back in time to January 12th and we met at a pub and then Edward Cullen appeared round the corner,it turned into a Final destination realisation and he killed us all.

3) I had a dream about a projector projecting a blank picture for ages ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reba)
    For my first few weeks at a new job I had a recurring dream.
    important points -I work at dominos pizza -we have a conveyor oven -I have body image issues
    Basicaly in the dream I was completely naked tending the oven whilst my coworkers sat on top of the oven watching me. one of my coworkers then proceeds to turn up the speed of the conveyer and pizza starts to shoot out too fast for me to cut and box it, resulting in me getting stuck under an ever growing pile of hot pizza that eventually ends up burying me alive
    To see a Pizza in your dream and be buried by it, indicates that you need to learn to share and allocate your workload instead of trying to do everything yourself. Pizzas also symbolize selfishness or the feeling of not getting your fair share. More positively, the dream may represent your accomplishments and achievements. To see a partially uneaten Pizza in your dream, signifies missed and lost opportunities. To dream that you are buried in Pizza, suggests that you have accepted the rewards and recognition your are getting from your work. You are learning to be comfortable in the spotlight but would one day hope to be showered in large amounts of dough,it also suggests that you may also have a sub consciously worry about other peoples health,also that there may perhaps be an essential ingredient missing from your life,the nakedness would suggest that you have unresolved issues stemming from childhood.

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream last year that I was directing the last Batman film. I remember feeling really frustrated as I had to constantly stop Christian Bale from repeating the words "Who am I? I'm Batman" instead of his lines. And, oddly, Anne Hathaway was fine in between takes but when the cameras were rolling she kept acting in slow motion. Total disaster. But that 's all I remember.

Random...

ReputationRep:
    I have so many weird dreams.

This was a dream which occurred a few weeks ago. I was on a boat going to Cambodia with school and I had no friends going on the trip. I was trying to talk to these people but they chucked me in the water.

I landed in the water. The water was purple/ green colour. In the water there was a train track, and there was a box on the track, so I held onto the box and it started moving and it was speeding up and I got to the end of the track and it exploded and pigeons came out and started racing each other. That's all I can remember

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.