Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

3 exams, 19 days, enough revision time? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have 2 on the 15th of jan and one on the 22nd

Tbh my Rs resit I may not bother revising because it isn't a must that I get a better grade in it.

Whereas by uni 3 business and economics it is vital to achieve an A (only have a 4 ums cushion after AS)

And my history resit in which I achieved a very low C and need a B to meet my offer from Sheffield!

Have I left it too late?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    It's not ideal, but certainly not too late! I have one exam on the 15th and 2 on the 22nd and my revision only begun yesterday. I prefer to do two-three weeks of intense revision rather than dragging it across a longer time scale. I'm sure you'll be fine, it will be a bit rushed but it's better than doing nothing at all. I think you will also find that the vast majority of people are in the same situation as you.

Edit: By a bit rushed, I mean you still have plenty of time to revise it's just that you will need to revise more intensely due to the time scale. I'm also studying business/economics :P

ReputationRep:
    History will be the hardest as it has lots of information and facts to learn, as well as being able to write in a comprehensive way.
    My advice would be to focus on exam technique and know the basics. As a bit of inspiration, I left my A2 Business exam revision till 2 days before, and had only 4 hours sleep before the exam. The exam was to write two 40 mark essays. I ended up with 100/100 UMS. I felt as if I would be screwed but in the words of Kevin Garnett: "ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE!"

Name:  kg.png
Views: 109
Size:  370.5 KB

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.