Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Politricks)
    Anyone remember vids like these that would come up on the front page when you typed 'Runescape' on Youtube?

I remember that being the first ever video I saw on Youtube, some guy sent me a link to it on MSN in 2006. Don't know why I remember that :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobertWhite)
    Negotiating, the value of money and how it doesn't equal happiness, how to concentrate at activities for a long time, patience, and it actually gained me marks in a science exam once in how iron and bronze is made!
    That is pretty impressive actually :thumbsup:

I suppose the same could be said for me about Pokemon :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UKBrah)
    That's where my odd 50M+ from nature botting went

You buy iDung?
    I've never bought scripts, only used free ones

ReputationRep:
    Was anyone here in any of the big clans (eg Di, DS RSD)?

ReputationRep:
    Yea I did play runescape but soon maxed out its not challenging when most of your skills are 99 and you have loads of gps, good memories though, :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Why are bare runescapers paki

Is this some new flex.. runescape -> medicine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eloades11)
    Ahh, we have different views then. I wanted the levels, but they took me too long and I'd just get bored of training them. It was certainly a lot easier than clicking the same button for hours on end. I struggled to make money in the game. In the end I got given millions by mates for free. I hardly think I made it impossible for others to play. I'm sure you wouldn't moan if you could access the bots and get levels whilst doing something else :cool:

Firstly getting a bot isn't difficult in the slightest.

Secondly you do 2 things in runescape:
    You **** the economy up.
    You **** up other peoples ability to gather resources.

And thirdly if it's other games, you interfere in a negative fashion with other peoples ability to get resources, survive, or up their stats, in an illegitimate manner.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I did! Now I keep getting emails off them recently again!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eloades11)
    It was one of the great games of my childhood, very enjoyable but it had its moments. I botted all my cb levels to 99, stopped playing after my account was hacked though.

Little did you know, every bot comes with spyware and a keylogger, so that's why you got hacked. While I'm sorry for your loss, botting is against the rules and I am hereby sentencing you to 5 minutes in time-out. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deedee123)
    i played it for a while when i was really young, but world of warcraft is just leagues ahead of it, i'd never play it now. This sounds unbelievably geeky
    World of warcraft was the one during burning crusade! It's also what caused me to fail the 8th grade (year 9) lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack93o)
    whats that about?
    EoC is the Evolution of Combat, they completely changed EVERYTHING combat related. It's like a ****ter version of World of Warcraft now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Firstly getting a bot isn't difficult in the slightest.

Secondly you do 2 things in runescape:
    You **** the economy up.
    You **** up other peoples ability to gather resources.

And thirdly if it's other games, you interfere in a negative fashion with other peoples ability to get resources, survive, or up their stats, in an illegitimate manner.
    Uh no...

Bots benefit the economy for poor ass players maybe like yourself.
    Excess supply > Excess demand = low prices (think back to sharks 3k each to almost 850gp).
    So ****ing what, jagex should create more worlds.

ReputationRep:

:rofl: I was thinking this too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhaal_Chawal)
    Was anyone here in any of the big clans (eg Di, DS RSD)?
    I was a High Council in a pure clan called Fi (Fatality), they were open of 6 1/2 years, they closed 2 months ago

ReputationRep:
    Uh no...

Bots benefit the economy for poor ass players maybe like yourself.
    Excess supply > Excess demand = low prices (think back to sharks 3k each to almost 850gp).
    So ****ing what, jagex should create more worlds.
    Great, so when I mine a **** load of mithril or adamant and then the prices suddenly drop to rock bottom, my hard work gets ****ed by some lazy ass mother ****er who spends about 5 minutes setting up a bot and stuffing his or her face with crisps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by `Jts)
    I was a High Council in a pure clan called Fi (Fatality), they were open of 6 1/2 years, they closed 2 months ago
    I've heard of them, probably cos I used to browse RSC a lot. The main pure clan was Mayhem Makers right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by `Jts)
    EoC is the Evolution of Combat, they completely changed EVERYTHING combat related. It's like a ****ter version of World of Warcraft now.

exactly, back in the day it was as simple as mage, range or mellee and it worked just like rock, paper, scissors.

ReputationRep:
    it's bad game design, unfortunately. If you call it a 'good' game then you are conforming to nostalgia.

ReputationRep:
    Yh I was level 138 (200 now I believe), quit it a while ago, was fun while it lasted. But was a serious waste of time.

ReputationRep:

Lol that is like me right there!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.