Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ever played runescape? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I used to love the game very much. I still play it but I cheat and use bots because I am not motivated to play anymore.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Still occasionally play it. No shame at all over here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VK96)
    Ahaha that was just one of the hilarious ways people made money XD
    i created a scam after watching hustle

ie, i got one person to stand at varrock bank, i stood in the centre and sold 5 beads required for desert quest at a vastly inflated price ie, 100k

the guy in the bank said he was buying for 250k

and he would leave as soon as i made the trade

made us 50 million each

other items we did was guilded armour , dragon stuff etc

ReputationRep:
    I played since 2006. Only occasionally on at the moment though. I wish I could really get back into it but I just can't, not as much as I use to.

ReputationRep:
    I remember playing it in year 7-8 but could never have the full privileges as my mum wouldn't make me a member ¬_¬ I never really got it, I just used to wonder around killing cows and making bronze armour. Occasionally I would attempt a mission but ended up running around in circles haha. I remember this one lad at school having a massive crush on me in year 7 so he used to try and woo me by getting up my levels/giving me lots of stuff. His brother got us both band for using different accounts or what not.

Remember when every other word in the conversation box was No0b :L

I've gone back to neopets now.

I think my username was pinkconverse with some letters. I was a super dooper cool kid :L

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I played Runescape a lor, although because most of my friends were a much higher level than me I always had to play catch-up!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Good times, associate them a lot with those early teenage years we all go through. Got a real buzz from it! :P

ReputationRep:
    Lol what a waste of time played for like 6 years and quit since i started a levels, was maxed 138 etc but it has some memories, still i think it was a utter waste of time even though i shared accounts with 2 people and had a total play time of like 370days :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think I played it in years 7-8 in school, then on and off again in 9-10. I think I might be level 76 but I'm not exactly sure, I never got a membership. I must have wasted a good amount of time on that game - good times though.

ReputationRep:
    I played it for about 7 years on and off!

Weird how a game could be so exciting and now seems so nostalgic. I played it with a primary school friend when i was 9 and am still good friends with him today which is kinda cool

ReputationRep:
    I played it a lot!! Loved it

Was much better when I became a member. Spending hours chopping wood and lighting fires! I loved cooking, pickpocketing, the assualt course, herbs...

I stopped playing when we got World of Warcraft, and when I tried it again a year or so later it had lost all its addictiveness and was just boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverArch)
    I played it a lot!! Loved it

Was much better when I became a member. Spending hours chopping wood and lighting fires! I loved cooking, pickpocketing, the assualt course, herbs...

I stopped playing when we got World of Warcraft, and when I tried it again a year or so later it had lost all its addictiveness and was just boring
    I understand that completely. Was so addicted to RS thinking it was the bees knees then someone showed me Wow and excuse the pun but WoW was my perception of RS completely ruined. It became an afterthought.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.