Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you afraid of a spider?? Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: are you scared- really terrified - of spiders?
    yes
    39.29%
    no
    19.64%
    yes but i can just about control myself
    41.07%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilyobz)
    thanks for the near fatal heart attack :mad:
    no problem sweet cheeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xev bellringer)
    I'm only afraid of the huge ones with hair on them and black widows.he little ones are cute though.I don't mind them so much.We used to have one rthey're not tinyone that hung out (sorry I couldn't help it) on our bathroom wall.We named him Percy :giggle:

I can't handle huge daddy long legs spiders either. The gives me the heebie jeebies.Feel like crying LOL

Attachment 190289

I have been to australia and seen absolutley huge spiders all over the place, similar to this. But i Never reallyhad a problem with them unless they tried to crawl into my bed, theyre Not bothering me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 100hundreds)
    I have been to australia and seen absolutley huge spiders all over the place, similar to this. But i Never reallyhad a problem with them unless they tried to crawl into my bed, theyre Not bothering me

Crawl into bed with you....:yikes:

Why would you say something like that this close to bedtime :cry2:

:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xev bellringer)
    Crawl into bed with you....:yikes:

Why would you say something like that this close to bedtime :cry2:

:laugh:
    I found one in my shoe out in aus. It filled up nearly the whole shoe, and I'm a sized 12

Sweet dreams

ReputationRep:
    I found one in my shoe out in aus. It was Big

Sweet dreams
    You're an _______ LOL

I once had a huge hairy caterpillar fall onto the back of my neck and I swelled up like a balloon and had a massive raw red rash on my neck.Twas horrible.

I also had a squishy creepy crawly in my tennis shoe.Gave me an itchy toe.

ReputationRep:
    I was in the gym with a friend y3sterdqy, he's a tank and I have boxed against him, very tough. he saw a spider on the gym floor and nearly wet his pants running away. I found it hilarious, he did not.
    is he a nutter, why are some people so terrified of spiders,they are just animals in nature,can't really hurt you like a punch in the face xould. i thought it was just girls who re-acted like that
    See poll
    I'm not afraid of them I just don't like them. The really small ones are ok and I'm less bothered by Tarantula's but the ones that have ridiculously large bodies and long legs just don't do it for me.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'm. A few months ago one of them was on my room door, it was really so big, even if not a tarantula I'm sure it have an kinship with . I made the first attack and hit it with a newspaper and crushed under my foot. if they were the bones of it, crunching sounds output. boooghhhh :eviltongue: this is my home baby, you cannot walk around on my door with hairy legs. oghhhh :s-smilie:

ReputationRep:
    I'm terrified of spiders! If they are small I can manage to not freak out, but I like to make sure I know where they are at all times! Medium sized ones I can sometimes build up the courage to put a cup over them until someone else can deal with them, but big juicy ones with hair and fat legs? NOPE! I panic, and I cry! This summer I was travelling in South America and one of the rooms I stayed in had massive spiders everywhere! I got one of the guys to handle it, but one of them was too fast for him to catch so he resorted to killing it with his trainer - it took 4 hard whacks until the beast died!! I don't normally like killing them but I just couldn't sleep knowing they were in there just a mere metre above my head!

http://static2.beanscdn.co.uk/module...-spiders-1.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_Boy_Turco)
    Yes I'm. A few months ago one of them was on my room door, it was really so big, even if not a tarantula I'm sure it have an kinship with . I made the first attack and hit it with a newspaper and crushed under my foot. if they were the bones of it, crunching sounds output. boooghhhh :eviltongue: this is my home baby, you cannot walk around on my door with hairy legs. oghhhh :s-smilie:
    I'm sure its legs weren't as hairy as yours

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mockery)
    Wow really? I'm the first person to have voted no?
    You can come and catch mine for me

Australia is terrible for spiders :/ omg I hate that they can be hiding behind a door or under a toilet seat. I handled one in a zoo and I was ok after that.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.