Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flubadiblam)
    Depends how you look at it i guess!

THink about that one! :confused:
    I'd understand "shaven or unshaven/shaven or trimmed" but not stirred. That's why for a moment I thought it was a typo for shaken or stirred?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack0213123)
    What if he had really big muscles and had a manly voice? Would hair matter that much then?
    muscles dont matter to me really... but i prefer chest hair and the snail trail to be natural. dont like them to be waxed or trimmed or anything.

trimmed pubic hair is better.

i prefer a guy to have hair on their front, but i dont like hair backs...

ReputationRep:
    Anything but back hair or REALLY thick chest hair is fine for me.

Waxing eyebrows (shaping I mean not a little trim) or shaving underarms is something I find very very odd in a man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What if he had really big muscles and had a manly voice? Would hair matter that much then?
    I'd still prefer a guy to have some hair. A little chest hair and a snail trail, hairy arms and legs - it's sexy just left natural. Pubic hair should be trimmed but nothing more than that, it looks freaky completely shaved tbh! (In my opinion). Apart from anything else there's something a bit sissy about a guy taking all that time to groom his body hair... I like 'em a little rough around the edges.

ReputationRep:
    i really hate loads of tufty black hair on men's chests, i wouldn't want anywhere else shaven other than that though. (except the face of course)

ReputationRep:
    not that much. But a tidy and trimmed hair would be plus. I am attracted to voice most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgettingWhatsername)
    I don't mind to be honest.

I think it's really sexy when a guy shaves his legs (I realise this is probably not a very popular opinion, but whatever, personal preference and that) but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be attracted to a guy with hairy legs. It's not a big deal.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a girl nor am I gay, but I have shaved my legs before because they were really hairy and I shave my armpits.

However, I'm going to wax my whole body as I want big tattoos, and if join the Royal Marines I'm going to have their insignia on my back. I'm also going to have tattoos like Mikkel Kessler, but instead of a Viking on his back I'll have soldier in a gas mask instead.

So waxing is a must, when I'm older!

ReputationRep:
    So if I looked like a skinned chicken you would still find me attractive?
    She is right....
    Regarding skinned chicken, people have different tastes, some may not mind, some do, you find out by.....asking them

You won't be able to attract everyone in the world by deciding whether to shave or not

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.