The Student Room Group

MUN Awards!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
If anyone hasn't seen already, polls are up! Cast your vote when you can - links are on the first post of this thread.

And good luck to everyone nominated!
Reply 21
Results are on their way..................
Reply 22
Get your last votes in for MUN Awards!
The awards ceremony will be up around midnight, when medals will be presented and lots of free champagne drank.
Reply 23
Original post by Birchington
Get your last votes in for MUN Awards!
The awards ceremony will be up around midnight, when medals will be presented and lots of free champagne drank.

Are the results out yet?
Reply 24
MUN AWARDS

And the winners are...

Member of the Year

Spoiler

Newbie of the Year

Spoiler

Debater of the Year

Spoiler

Most Controversial Member

Spoiler

Best Contributor

Spoiler

Secretary General's Member of the Year

The winner of this award has put a great deal into the MUN this year, helping with the blocs, wiki and greatly contributing to the community. I hand the prize to...

Spoiler

Lifetime Achievement Award
For 17 months, this person served as Secretary General and he has massively contributed to the MUN over the years. In recognition of his many achievements here, I hand the award to...

Spoiler

:congrats::party::congrats:
Reply 25
Well done everyone who won! Well deserved all around.

Especially Cheese_Monster. :biggrin:
Reply 26
Congrats to all winners.
Two awards?! Jeeeebus! Thanks everyone, that means a lot! Congratulations also to Thunder_Chunky, cl_steele and tehFrance! :biggrin:
Oh I got no votes :frown: - I didn't even think of voting for myself.
Reply 29
Congratulations everyone. So pleased that I was nominated in categories with some brilliant people.
(edited 11 years ago)
Nice to see I won most controversial :colone:
Reply 31
Only just seen this :frown:

Congratulations to all of the winners, thoroughly deserved! :biggrin:

Well done!
Original post by Birchington
MUN AWARDS

And the winners are...

Member of the Year

Spoiler

Newbie of the Year

Spoiler

Debater of the Year

Spoiler

Most Controversial Member

Spoiler

Best Contributor

Spoiler

Secretary General's Member of the Year

The winner of this award has put a great deal into the MUN this year, helping with the blocs, wiki and greatly contributing to the community. I hand the prize to...

Spoiler

Lifetime Achievement Award
For 17 months, this person served as Secretary General and he has massively contributed to the MUN over the years. In recognition of his many achievements here, I hand the award to...

Spoiler

:congrats::party::congrats:

Many congratulations all round, and many thanks for the two awards. I truly appreciate it. I would also like to pay tribute to my two predecessors who were an influence and helpful especially in my early weeks as SG.
Reply 33
Original post by thunder_chunky
Many congratulations all round, and many thanks for the two awards. I truly appreciate it. I would also like to pay tribute to my two predecessors who were an influence and helpful especially in my early weeks as SG.

You deserve it, despite everything I respect you.
Reply 34
Congratulations to everyone!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending