Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have got an offer from both city law school and Liverpool but can't work out where the best place to study law is.

I have herd some really great stuff about city law school,including studying at the prestigious inns of court, as well as making contacts in the city and being rated "excellent" by the law society (the only one in london). Both tony Blair and magaret thatcher studies law there and both becoming barristers and prime minister lol. And it ask for AAA/AAB. It seems like good head start in the world of law.

However Liverpool also is rated very well and also is a russel group university and higher on the league table. But doesn't really have the london contacts or the alumi
    , but still a great university.

So to sump up , which is better . Would there be different advantages to going to both? Or will I be some what on a good foot going to either? Thank you in advances for answers

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markg125)
    Bump
    Out of interest, which University did you end up picking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fresh_Monkey)
    Out of interest, which University did you end up picking?
    See

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...456&highlight=

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.