Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically my payment date for this term says 07/01/2013 which is obviously on this Monday coming.

But yesterday next to the payments it said 'prepared' and today it changed to 'submitted'

will it change to paid tomorrow and will i be paid tomorrow?

I thought the day after it says submitted you get the money?

thanks for any help

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a definiate answer
    But from previous experience with student finance, it is likely that it will show on your account balance
    tomorrow. However, it's most likely that It will not be avaliable to you until Monday(7th) So don't go spending it yet :P
    Ive always had payments due on Monday, but got it on the Friday by my bank never actually said it was 'Avaliable balance' just 'account balance'
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by confirmed)
    Basically my payment date for this term says 07/01/2013 which is obviously on this Monday coming.

But yesterday next to the payments it said 'prepared' and today it changed to 'submitted'

will it change to paid tomorrow and will i be paid tomorrow?

I thought the day after it says submitted you get the money?

thanks for any help
    It means that they've released the funds so its however long your bank takes (upto 4 days generally).

ReputationRep:
    This is really good news! I thought I was going to be broke 'till the 21st

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyness)
    This is really good news! I thought I was going to be broke 'till the 21st
    haha same! I currently am living off of £3.85 :/ :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BANS2012)
    I don't have a definiate answer
    But from previous experience with student finance, it is likely that it will show on your account balance
    tomorrow. However, it's most likely that It will not be avaliable to you until Monday(7th) So don't go spending it yet :P
    Ive always had payments due on Monday, but got it on the Friday by my bank never actually said it was 'Avaliable balance' just 'account balance'
    Ah thank you hopefully itll be in there tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    If you're with NatWest your money will most likely go in tomorrow, as my student loans have always gone in on a Saturday.

Other banks don't allow money to go in on Saturdays, so would show in on the Monday.

Just to make people aware - everyones payment date is different. So not every student will receive their next payment on Monday, it is dependent upon your Universities term dates etc.

ReputationRep:
    Damn you, January sales!!!

(Original post by Knalchemist)

Just to make people aware - everyones payment date is different. So not every student will receive their next payment on Monday, it is dependent upon your Universities term dates etc.
    :eek::puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Really hope its in tomorrow! I'm with natwest and I've got 15p to my name!

ReputationRep:
    JSA for me come midnight! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    £3.12 I win

ReputationRep:
    It'll be Monday. Mine is always on Mondays.

ReputationRep:
    Mine says submitted too.... I need money!!! I've never been this low on money before, and it has really made me realise how much I spend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lit2010)
    £3.12 I win
    That's exact amount that's in my bank too......
    Coincidence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parry_93)
    That's exact amount that's in my bank too......
    Coincidence?
    Maybe that's how low the account balance has to read in order for us to realise that spending isn't a good idea right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lit2010)
    Maybe that's how low the account balance has to read in order for us to realise that spending isn't a good idea right now
    Or get free spaghetti from sainsburies?
    I only got that an two apple turn over for my dad which were £1...
    So I was expecting to pay around £1.50 or maybe a little bit more.

But no, put my card in and only get charged a pound....I put both items on the till so I dont know what the man did but hey im not complaining...

However mines -£496.88
    So its money thats not really mine.

Dont get paid til the 14th!
    Then I have to pay for my holiday to paris...

ReputationRep:
    Mine came through today. :-)

Natwest FTW!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toki_Premium)
    Mine came through today. :-)

Natwest FTW!
    I was so excited, went straight to tesco to buy some much needed food! Yummy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.