Turn on thread page Beta

Am I being unreasonable? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    For the past 2 months or so my only flatmate has been bringing his friends round at least 4 nights a week to drink and smoke weed in our flat, they're also here regularly during the day.

I work half 13:30 - 22:00 thursday, friday, saturday and whenever I come home they are here blasting music (on my sound system) smoking weed and destroying the flat. I eventually get to sleep only to be woken up by them coming through the door at 9:00 the next morning talking about how 'high' they were the previous night... right next to my door, which obviously wakes me.

Tonight I wanted to come home from work to chill and watch celeb bb (don't judge me), soon as I opened the door music is blasting, they're are a load of college kids in the living room doing the same old smoking weed and drinking, the flat is a total state, the toilet seat is covered in piss etc. When they left I told my flatmate that this needs to stop, I work all these long days and want to come home and chill in the living room without being confined to my bedroom, now he is in a huff telling me not to be a killjoy and he won't speak to me lol...

I don't want to continue paying a **** load of rent to live in a ****hole much longer, the flat hasnt been cleaned in a month... I see no point because as soon as I clean it the next day he invites people round and they trash it. Am I the one in the wrong here lol?? I don't mind him having people here on a weekend but having people here literally every night is starting to piss me off

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: obviously you're not in the wrong here, go tell someone about it for Christ's sake, so you can get it sorted and not have to live in misery!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.