Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all happy new year, has anyone received an offer for war studies yet?

ReputationRep:
    Not yet! Quite frustrating because I've heard back from the rest of mine but one... I recall they did say they'd probably get back to us within 60 working days though. Yourself? Curious to hear if anyone else has heard anything either

ReputationRep:
    I'm just about to submit my application, so I'll be following this quite closely!

I don't really expect any response any time soon though.

ReputationRep:
    yes received the 60 days email haha XD and yes have had offers back from the other four just waiting for this one XD

ReputationRep:
    Let me know how you get on guys! Would be nice if others applying for War Studies could post here too

ReputationRep:
    will do , I take it if you get this offer this is the course your going to accept? if I get this offer then I am more than likely going to accept aswell

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think upon receiving it I'll jump for joy and firm the offer as soon as i can! Just to check, what grades are you guys predicted?

ReputationRep:
    I know the feeling XD I am predicted with D*D*D* in a btec extended diploma in public services, yourself?

ReputationRep:
    A*A*A*A* in History, Politics, Spanish, and French

Edit: Just received an offer about an hour ago, they offered me AAA.

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer for History with War studies last week
    ...would have posted sooner but have only just seen this thread!

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer for War Studies around November time - only just saw the thread! Is anyone going to the offer-holders open day in March?

ReputationRep:
    November?! that's so early! I thought they only started giving out replies last week. I'm going to one of the open days, but in early February.

ReputationRep:
    I sent in my UCAS quite early, no clue why I got told in November. Fair enough, I think I can only make the one in March. Good luck with your exams!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BradleyMurray)
    I sent in my UCAS quite early, no clue why I got told in November. Fair enough, I think I can only make the one in March. Good luck with your exams!

Cheers mate, you as well!

ReputationRep:
    just got my offer this morning, are you guys going to to the offer day in march?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lion_heart1)
    just got my offer this morning, are you guys going to to the offer day in march?
    Congrats mate! Nah i'm going to the one in early february

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah same, the one in april i couldn't make so last minute plan changes XD should be an awesome day

ReputationRep:
    yeah i'm really looking forward to it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    so what did you think of the open day? i thought the story was a little dry but instantly sort of put it into prospective of the cold war, nato and the warsaw pact etc, was kinda expecting a power point as well XD but speaking to the students was good though, they gave a good insight i think

ReputationRep:
    I'd already been to an open day last year, so much of the days schedule was the same.
    I was quite pleased to learn that they have so many events/guest speakers in! Although, I was a bit disappointed that we can't just study abroad for one semester which is something I really wanted to do

Definitely got me looking forward to (hopefully ) going to Kings though!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.