Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Biology HL
    German HL
    Economics HL
    Maths SL
    English SL
    Japanese SL

I am clueless to what I want to study, but I'm worried that I've limited myself to what I can actually do with these subjects (Law, for example)

Is this the case? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dominicoben)
    Biology HL
    German HL
    Economics HL
    Maths SL
    English SL
    Japanese SL

I am clueless to what I want to study, but I'm worried that I've limited myself to what I can actually do with these subjects (Law, for example)

Is this the case? Thanks
    There are plenty of options open to you with your subject combo, don't worry. Take these examples for instance:

Modern languages (with German HL and Japanese SL)
    Psychology or Biology (Bio HL)
    Business and Economics with Econ HL, although top unis ask for Maths HL for Economics.
    Law is definitely a realistic option, given that you have a number of essay writing and analytical subjects at HL. You could even combine it with German and spend a year abroad - whatever floats your boat

Hope that helped!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they're fine, you took a wide range of different subjects which is always good at letting you apply to very different subjects. The only area I see you potentially having trouble in is chemistry/physics since they're usually an absolute requirement to studying subject. You took maths and biology though so that still leaves a lot of room to apply to other sciences. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    i would suggest that you drop japanese and take up something else

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.