The Student Room Group

How can I find out the truth about our sex?

I've only ever had two sexual partners. The first girl always seemed to really enjoy our sex, and I never thought anything was wrong. My current girlfriend is alot quieter, and although she always says things are good, I can't really tell if she is just saying that to be nice. She's the kind of girl who I think would say she enjoyed it, even if it was terrible for her, just to avoid hurting my feelings.

We haven't been going out very long, so I wouldn't want to ask her about it any more pushily than I already have with the casual 'did you enjoy that', and 'was I ok' , in case I seem insecure. How can I tell if she is being satisfied?

My penis is normal average length (165cm) but im also worried that it doesnt seem very wide (120cm girth), and that could be why its not been so great for her? Is the width very important?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The size and shape of your penis should have very little to do with whether she enjoys it or not, measuring it and posting the details on the internet really won't make any difference, lol.
You have one MASSIVE penis, 165cm wtf
Reply 3
erm does she ever initiate it? If she does that probably indicates that she has enjoyed it previous times.

It might just be because its early days, you are still getting used to each other, not completely confident with each other etc that you can't read each other very well.

I guess its just little things like whether or not she holds on to you tightly during, closing her eyes, putting effort into it back rather than just lying there.
Reply 4
165 centimeters is like 64 inches :O
Your penis is a meter and a half in length and a meter in girth!? Congratz dude!
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I've only ever had two sexual partners. The first girl always seemed to really enjoy our sex, and I never thought anything was wrong. My current girlfriend is alot quieter, and although she always says things are good, I can't really tell if she is just saying that to be nice. She's the kind of girl who I think would say she enjoyed it, even if it was terrible for her, just to avoid hurting my feelings.

We haven't been going out very long, so I wouldn't want to ask her about it any more pushily than I already have with the casual 'did you enjoy that', and 'was I ok' , in case I seem insecure. How can I tell if she is being satisfied?

My penis is normal average length (165cm) but im also worried that it doesnt seem very wide (120cm girth), and that could be why its not been so great for her? Is the width very important?

So size really doesn't matter
Reply 7
I'm guessing you mean mm not cm.
some girls are just naturally quieter during sex?
Reply 8
Congrats, your penis is taller than me.
:troll:

****ing hell, she's probably too busy trying to keep her mind off the agonisng pain.
Reply 11
Original post by boba
some girls are just naturally quieter during sex?

True, but with a 165 cm penis he must be propelled so high in the air that he wouldn't hear her anyway.

Or vice versa.
Original post by Teofilo
True, but with a 165 cm penis he must be propelled so high in the air that he wouldn't hear her anyway.

Or vice versa.

Oh God 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13

your penis is longer than my entire body head to toe and it's also two times my width. I feel sorry for your girlfriend
Reply 14
Are you a blue whale by any chance?
Reply 15
Original post by Teofilo

Or vice versa.

haha true but like I said I was going off the assumption he just meant mm/missed out the decimal point rather than it all being a lie.
165cm? :rofl:

Pics or gtfo
Original post by Teofilo

Or vice versa.

:rofl:
Reply 18
Original post by boba
haha true but like I said I was going off the assumption he just meant mm/missed out the decimal point rather than it all being a lie.

Think that's a pretty safe assumption to be honest.

If not, the OP should consider contracting himself out to an energy company, as his penis may well be put to use fracking for shale gas or something. :cool:

Lol im guessing millimetres were implied?

Mate no offence but if you have to ask if it was good then i can confidently tell you, it wasn't. Ask what she likes, try a few new things, no girl is exactly the same so what you did with your last gf might not hit the spot for the new girl,

Give it a go!

Quick Reply

Latest