Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is sex better with people you're in love with? Watch

ReputationRep:
    :yes: although most men can still feel good when there's no strings attached, not as many women though.

ReputationRep:
    sex itself is better with someone you have had sex with enough for them to know exactly what you like ect.
    but the before/after/emotional parts would obviously be better if that was someone you loved.

(Original post by SillyMilly)
    Yes it makes all the difference as having sex with somebody you love just feels amazing
    Interesting replies.

Im just wondering whether you can draw the distinction between making love to someone your very fond of or very good friends with (which I have done) as opposed to making love with someone who you are realy "in love" with and feel really passionate about - I really feel I have missed out by never having had a relationship of this type. Or perhaps Im getting worried over nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. the feeling of being loved during sex is amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawstudent321)
    Meaningless sex is well, meaningless.
    far from. Not eveything need be 'meaningful' to be worthwhile. I do a fair bit of horsing about and dancing like a maniac and the rest of it and none of it has meaning and all of it is good fun. I couldn't claim today's breakfast as terribly meaningful but I managed to enjoy it thoroughly nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Interesting replies.

Im just wondering whether you can draw the distinction between making love to someone your very fond of or very good friends with (which I have done) as opposed to making love with someone who you are realy "in love" with and feel really passionate about - I really feel I have missed out by never having had a relationship of this type. Or perhaps Im getting worried over nothing.
    In contrast to you though im the total opposite ive never slept with anybody who I havent been head over heels in love with, so if anything my opinion is biased as im basing it on my boyfriend not a sort of friends with benefits

ReputationRep:
    Yes. You get that weird warm fuzzy feeling with someone you love. Feels kind of cold and distant as a ONS.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely and it's not just the sex either but the holding/cuddling that comes with it after which is something you feel weird doing with a one night stand

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    I personally think it's better with people you don't know... even better when they don't know about it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 9, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.