The Student Room Group

Is sex better with people you're in love with?

Scroll to see replies

:yes: although most men can still feel good when there's no strings attached, not as many women though.
Reply 21
sex itself is better with someone you have had sex with enough for them to know exactly what you like ect.
but the before/after/emotional parts would obviously be better if that was someone you loved.
Reply 22
Original post by SillyMilly
Yes it makes all the difference as having sex with somebody you love just feels amazing

Interesting replies.

Im just wondering whether you can draw the distinction between making love to someone your very fond of or very good friends with (which I have done) as opposed to making love with someone who you are realy "in love" with and feel really passionate about - I really feel I have missed out by never having had a relationship of this type. Or perhaps Im getting worried over nothing.
Reply 23
Yes. the feeling of being loved during sex is amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lawstudent321
Meaningless sex is well, meaningless.

far from. Not eveything need be 'meaningful' to be worthwhile. I do a fair bit of horsing about and dancing like a maniac and the rest of it and none of it has meaning and all of it is good fun. I couldn't claim today's breakfast as terribly meaningful but I managed to enjoy it thoroughly nonetheless.
Original post by Anonymous
Interesting replies.

Im just wondering whether you can draw the distinction between making love to someone your very fond of or very good friends with (which I have done) as opposed to making love with someone who you are realy "in love" with and feel really passionate about - I really feel I have missed out by never having had a relationship of this type. Or perhaps Im getting worried over nothing.

In contrast to you though im the total opposite ive never slept with anybody who I havent been head over heels in love with, so if anything my opinion is biased as im basing it on my boyfriend not a sort of friends with benefits
Yes. You get that weird warm fuzzy feeling with someone you love. Feels kind of cold and distant as a ONS.
Reply 27
Yes it is.
Reply 28
Definitely and it's not just the sex either but the holding/cuddling that comes with it after which is something you feel weird doing with a one night stand

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I personally think it's better with people you don't know... even better when they don't know about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending