Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok i have to post em on here.

i got a B in my psych retake
    i got a B on my law retake
    law4 i got a D

im proud of both my retake but me law ill just look over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moochy)
    ok i have to post em on here.

i got a B in my psych retake
    i got a B on my law retake
    law4 i got a D

im proud of both my retake but me law ill just look over.
    Well done! I am very happy with my results especialy the chemistry results but my biology ones were disappointing!

CHM3 - 110/120
    CHM4 - 76/90
    CHM5 - 100/120

BYB2 - 65/90
    BYB4 - 30/90
    BYB5 - 47/90

ReputationRep:
    hiya people, i got a B in travel and tourism and was 2 marks off an A!

ReputationRep:
    I was doing AS retakes overral now have a B in Geography AS and an A for Business, I'm happy

My friend also got 90/90 for one of the Geography AS papers which was mad !

ReputationRep:
    I did ok in my retakes. Went up in them all so i guess it could be worse.
    Got a high B for CHM1
    High C for CHM2
    and another high C for PYA3 in psychology.

ReputationRep:
    I got A in Chemistry CHM4 and Maths P2, and a B in Physics PHY4 but that exam was a screw-up for me and I need to resit it. I am generally happy.

What I will say though is that some guy I know asked me 'what did you get in Physics?' and I said 'B' and he says 'Ha ha ha I got 88/90'. What a real arrogant little b*****d.

ReputationRep:
    I am in shock, I never really made too much effort with my a levels until now. This year I have put in the effort as I finally made up my mind about what I wanted to do, so it improved my motivation. I've only ever got C's at a level. Just got my Jan exam results back I got:

Business AS marketing and finance: A
    Geography A2 module: A
    Psychology AS retake: B

Just shows you a bit of hard work works wonders. Just hope I can pull the same off in the summer exams.

ReputationRep:
    in biology

I GOT 80/90 IN B14 A

last year i got
    BI1 100/105 A
    BI2 103/105 A
    BI3 68/90 B

IN TOTAL IM ON 351, which means if im 9 mrks away from a c without even doin summer exams....mad!!!!!! i need 129/210 in the summer to get an A overall!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I got
    computing (cpt1) 101/105 A
    business studies (bus1) 77/90 A
    im really happy

ReputationRep:
    I got
    OCR Maths P3 100/100
    M3 87/100
    S2 98/100
    My other marks for maths are:

P2 100/100
    P1 100/100
    M1 100/100
    M2 97/100
    S1 93/100
    I got 82/100 for physics b ocr and 65/90 for nuffield chemistry

ReputationRep:
    wtf your like a super human at least...

ReputationRep:
    whoever said media studies was soft and u only had to turn up to get an A, read the following:

i did 2 media resits and went down from two c's to a U and a D
    i did one A2 media and got E.

i had private tutoring from a media studies teacher who is also an examiner, at sometimes 4 hours a week for around four months at 25 quid an hour, so i am not best pleased and nor are my impoverished parents. my tutor is stunned because she said the minimum she expected me to get was B's (last years C's were without aid of a private tutor). the only thing that makes me feel better is nobody in the class got higher than a C, even the predicted A grade students.

right up to the exams i was getting A's and B's in the past papers. i felt really comfortable with the exams and to say that i am stunned is an understatement. actually i'm stunned and feel sick.

in case anybody is thinking that i must be thick, my english lit. resit went up from a D to an A so.................

ReputationRep:
    thats harsh, you gonna get your papers re marked?

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if someone could please tell me what the Psychology As mark is out of...is it 100 or 120? Asked today when I was getting my mark but there wasnt anyone around who knew.

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catnipxox)
    Just wondering if someone could please tell me what the Psychology As mark is out of...is it 100 or 120? Asked today when I was getting my mark but there wasnt anyone around who knew.

Thank you.
    Each individual module is out of 100

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know when the keyskills results are out?! i think the exam board is QCA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenie787)
    does anyone know when the keyskills results are out?! i think the exam board is QCA?
    March 25th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    March 25th
    ages away yet! thanks for telling me xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revelation)
    thats harsh, you gonna get your papers re marked?

Yeah! just scared that it may go down even lower (the A2 result)! i just spoke to my tutor and asked whether the examiners are being really harsh because media studies gets so much bad press as a soft subject. She said it was something she had considered too.
    does anyone know anyone who did ocr media studies-just wondered what other school results were. i dont want to sound like i'm whingeing, but either its been marked really harshly/incorrectly or i'm totally crap at this subject!

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.