Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi to all ,
    i am from greece planning to stydy Architecture in UK . Plymouth is on my short list .
    Is anyone to tell me about the course ,school reputation and city life
    any comment willbe really appreciatebale
    thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm doing architecture in plymouth in september

Love the city, went for an open day last week and its seems really friendly, lots to do, beautiful harbour. The university seems really great as well, I was impressed, I love how close everything is, its about a 15min walk to most things.

The course seems really original as well, 100% coursework, but the lecturer said that they try and work with the students, instead of just teaching them. It's all about looking towards the future in terms of design, looking for the best, newest and smartest ideas for each project.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 15BethC)
    Hey I'm doing architecture in plymouth in september

Love the city, went for an open day last week and its seems really friendly, lots to do, beautiful harbour. The university seems really great as well, I was impressed, I love how close everything is, its about a 15min walk to most things.

The course seems really original as well, 100% coursework, but the lecturer said that they try and work with the students, instead of just teaching them. It's all about looking towards the future in terms of design, looking for the best, newest and smartest ideas for each project.
    thank you very much for your detail description but i have firmed Manchester and i am waiting to turn it to unconditional now ,
    i wish you a very good luck , greetings from Greece

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Plymouth University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.