Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennifer625)
    I have received my CRB on Saturday also had to obtain my immunisation records as they are requesting the dates to be sent via copy from my G.P. I can't believe I have to send £44.00 for the CRB though. I live in Dudley, I have had a couple of drives to the uni, I have 3 friends whom started in October last year and say the parking is atrocious.
    ah im so worried now have you done your nhs student bursary

ReputationRep:
    I have received my CRB on Saturday also had to obtain my immunisation records as they are requesting the dates to be sent via copy from my G.P. I can't believe I have to send £44.00 for the CRB though. I live in Dudley, I have had a couple of drives to the uni, I have 3 friends whom started in October last year and say the parking is atrocious.
    ah im so worried now have you done your nhs student bursary

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, I'm due to start in April, is parking really that bad??

ReputationRep:
    Hey I was told Friday we are re embersed are crb fee. Parking isn't that good and very limited we were told if we were driving in each day you need to be in early for the chance of getting a space. Xx

ReputationRep:
    I am glad we are reimbursed for the crb, I have completed my bursary and now just waiting to hear how much. Has anyone else completed theirs?

ReputationRep:
    I am glad we are reimbursed for the crb, I have completed my bursary and now just waiting to hear how much. Has anyone else completed theirs?
    I have completed it just need to send all the documents of but need to find my mums prove of divorce...cant believe how much stuff you have to send of when you apply its crazy

ReputationRep:
    I sent everything but my mortgage statement, now I have to wait and £10 later for copy to come through to send it to nhs bursary, I have had to send passports, marraige and birth certificates, 2 months of wageslips, endless. Just hope they do not loose anything.

Are you getting excited? only just over a month to go

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I cant wait to start but really nervous because I'm moving away from home :/ but after meeting everyone on my induction day I feel more relaxed just got to finish buying all the stuff I need and finish boxing it all up and then I will be ready reckon the 3 years will go quick tho x

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting at BCU - Adult nursing - on 8th April. Excited but nervous too. Are there many on here that are starting in April? Also is parking as bad as everyone is saying? If it is, is there anywhere else nearby that you can park? I live outside Birmingham so will need to travel in by car everyday

ReputationRep:
    Hi, there is parking not far on the side streets, I will be taking a drive over maybe Tuesday or Thursday this week, I will let you know the street names if you wish. I am starting in April too.

ReputationRep:
    If you could let me know the street names that would be great. Do you know if we have any more contact/induction days at the uni or do we just go on the 8th April next? I'm going up to the Perry Barr campus tomorrow to show my ID for the CRB. Don't want to post it off coz need to send it off for the bursary and going on holiday so need my passport

ReputationRep:
    Sure I shall let you know, as far as I am aware in my email we should have something through post of time to attend our induction week but will double check to be sure. Have you aplied for maintenance grant also? I am applying for everything.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, im starting adult nursing in april too very excited!! ive also been thinking about parking as ill probably be driving in everyday! hopefully we all find somewhere!!
    Ive sent all my forms off, all my id came back really quick from crb check, but still waiting to hear off the rest.

ReputationRep:
    Im in room 410, anyone nearby?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KathyMcC)
    I'm a floor below in room 303

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KathyMcC)
    I'm in room 304

ReputationRep:
    Hi, anyone having to drive daily to uni in April, there is a road to park on called Augustus Road, it is unfortunately around 10-15 minutes walk away from the uni. Hope this helps anyone.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, anyone having to drive daily to uni in April, there is a road to park on called Augustus Road, it is unfortunately around 10-15 minutes walk away from the uni. Hope this helps anyone.
    this sound good ill have to have a look where it is! thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am also starting adult nursing on 8th April, found out today they have accepted me! I'm also travelling in every day (coming from kingswinford) and there are 3 of us from the same area who are starting. Just waiting for the forms now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chattyholly)
    Hi I am also starting adult nursing on 8th April, found out today they have accepted me! I'm also travelling in every day (coming from kingswinford) and there are 3 of us from the same area who are starting. Just waiting for the forms now
    when did you go for an interview and how was it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.