Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Starting April 8th also! Got the call today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princess2013)
    when did you go for an interview and how was it

Imterview was Saturday and it was ok, very informal just remember to relate everything to nursing. Also I highly recommend doing the practice tests online! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chattyholly)
    Imterview was Saturday and it was ok, very informal just remember to relate everything to nursing. Also I highly recommend doing the practice tests online! Good luck!
    Ahh you guys were luky i got told about that induction day on sat and it sounded great!. i saw the tests online too and it didnt look as bad as salford which was 30 maths questions in 20 mins. nightmare they took longer to read the further you got ahead. anyway im applying through clearing in october! to BCU i need my maths though . my maths result comes back on the 18 of april pfft. and birmingham city looks amazing seeing all there new facilities and and the whole place looks great. hope you all enjoy! hope theres another recuitment day close to the october intake!!! .

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, is anybody starting on the 8th April doing adult nursing @bcu? I'm totally nervous 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Great, doing nursing!? ))

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juliettelydia)
    Great, doing nursing!? ))

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i had an interview on de 9th an i havent heard from them yet,it is really giving me bad sigth, anyone heard from them that had de intervieww on da date?
    plz let me knw

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I went for my interview on the 9th March and got the phone call on Wednesday to tell me i will be starting on the 8th April. Has any one received any paper work yet? I am also a little worried cause my offer is not showing up on UCAS yet. Any one else have this problem? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Ive not had any paperwork from the uni at all so far. Cant comment on the UCAS thing because I applied direct.

I imagine that we'll get something through the post this week.

ReputationRep:
    No I've had my place confirmed since last year and I haven't received anything, just emails

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone! About 10 mins after posting yesterday my UCAS status changed. So excited now

ReputationRep:
    Just started a facebook group for any of the April starters, if you're interested. Seems to be the thing to do these days...

http://www.facebook.com/groups/604931409517547/

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone, I have received all my paperwork through, I can send through the rooms all have to report to as it depends on the 1st letter of your last name. Hope to meet alot of great friends come April. I have sent a request for Facebook also Phil, great you have set this up.

ReputationRep:
    anyone else as nervous as i am? ahh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KathyMcC)
    anyone else as nervous as i am? ahh!
    Oh very nervous! Just think, this time in 2 weeks...

ReputationRep:
    This has probably already been asked, so apologies. Are any of you moving into Halls? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not long now!

Come join the group if you've not already :-)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/604931409517547/

ReputationRep:
    BCU OCTOBER 2013 ENTRY TO NURSING

For anyone taking up a place on a Nursing course at BCU in October 2013 come join the October 2013 Cohort Group on Facebook by following the link below

https://www.facebook.com/groups/413289898761786/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.