Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

getting kinda used for sex/ cnnt stop thinking about first love / high school Watch

ReputationRep:
    So when I entered high school, I fell in love with a boy named James. He was 14 y/o and he was my first kiss and my first boyfriend. His previous relationship was 14 months long with a girl named Ericka and they had sex ... a lot.

After one month of dating, he said he loved me, and I believed him, but a week later we found out Ericka had his baby. I stayed with him for another month, supporting him and trying to make him happy because he seemed depressed (Note: I'm still a virgin). Then, suddenly, he dumped me; saying he couldn't handle a relationship but really he got tired of me (Note: the baby and mum moved away so he had no responsibilities).

Not even a week has passed and he's already saying he likes a girl, but only because she had a big ass, she, however, rejected him because of the baby.

Then, 2 weeks passed and now he has a new girlfriend. I want to warn her that he only wants to have sex but I can't bring myself to do it..... not to mention I'm so hurt and emotionally scarred by him. Even if I try hating him, I can't get him out of my head and I try avoiding him in the halls at school and in class. idk why my brain won't let up already! What should I do?

~ Juhliah

p.s thanks danabbit

i was (kinda) used meanig pure pressured alot but ever had sex did other stuff ...

Paragraphs, please.

Vergine though, wtf?

ReputationRep:
      ^^ And full stops please.

ReputationRep:
      What do you guys expect of a girl who was named 'Juhliah' by her parents?
      She never had a chance at effective - let alone elegant - written communication.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by juhliahm12)
      So when I entered high school, I fell in love with a boy named James. He was 14 y/o and he was my first kiss and my first boyfriend. His previous relationship was 14 months long with a girl named Ericka and they had sex ... a lot.

After one month of dating, he said he loved me, and I believed him, but a week later we found out Ericka had his baby. I stayed with him for another month, supporting him and trying to make him happy because he seemed depressed (Note: I'm still a virgin). Then, suddenly, he dumped me; saying he couldn't handle a relationship but really he got tired of me (Note: the baby and mum moved away so he had no responsibilities).

Not even a week has passed and he's already saying he likes a girl, but only because she had a big ass, she, however, rejected him because of the baby.

Then, 2 weeks passed and now he has a new girlfriend. I want to warn her that he only wants to have sex but I can't bring myself to do it..... not to mention I'm so hurt and emotionally scarred by him. Even if I try hating him, I can't get him out of my head and I try avoiding him in the halls at school and in class. idk why my brain won't let up already! What should I do?

~ Juhliah :confused:
      Yeah, I have weird paragraphing criteria.

He sounds awful and a liar. Do you think the real reason he dumped you had to do with lack of sex? I think it's really good that you feel you have responsibility to warn his current girlfriend about this. I would, however, advise you to be cautious on this. If he is the type to react angrily, then you could cause yourself serious harm. If he is as bad as you have described, I would not feel comfortable telling you to interfere with his new relationship in that way.

I wish you the best, whatever you choose to do.

ReputationRep:
      How are you getting used for sex if you're a "vergine"?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by So Instinct)
      How are you getting used for sex if you're a "vergine"?
      My interpretation (mind you, it's open to some of it) is that they were 'going out' but then, because all he wanted was sex, he got bored and dumped her. That's the only way I could possibly see it all fitting together.

ReputationRep:
      so when i enter'd high school i fell inlove with a boy named james 14 yr and he was my first kiss/ first boyfriend / love / heart break - so his last relationship was 14 months long with a girl named ericka and they had sex ... alot and so around 1 month of dating he said he loved me and i believed him but a week later we found out ericka had his baby and i stayed with him for anouther month suporting him ad tryig to make him happy cuz he seemed depressed ( Note* i never put out for him and im still a vergine ) then suddenly he dumped me saying he couldt handle a relationship but really he got tiered of me ( Note* the baby and mom moved away so he had no responsibilitys ) not even a week had passed and he's already said he liked a girl but only cuz she had a big ass but she rejected him cuz of the baby then 2 weeks past and now he has a new girlfriend that i want to warn her that he only wants to have sex but i cant bring myself to do it ..... not to mention im so hurt and emotionally scar'd by him even if i try hating him i cant get him out of my head and i try avoiding him in the halls at school and in class but idk why my brain wont let up already what should i do ?? how should i act ?? ~ juhliah:confused:
      Put out more and voila, you got a BF.

Thats what guys want women for, nothing much else really.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil)
      What do you guys expect of a girl who was named 'Juhliah' by her parents?
      She never had a chance at effective - let alone elegant - written communication.
      that was rude sorry for having bad gramar. but juhliah is the same as julia just unique

ReputationRep:
      that was rude sorry for having bad gramar. but juhliah is the same as julia just unique
      No it's not the same Julia = Jew-leer Juhliah = Jewh-liah like the end of Delilah.

ReputationRep:
      Have you found any of our responses helpful in this? Let us know what happens.

ReputationRep:
      Name:  jeremy-kyle-pic-dm-983437491.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  34.4 KB

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 5, 2013
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.