Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am a law graduate from LSE and have a flat in Waterloo off Baylis Road,SE1, right by Waterloo station, about 15 mins walk to LSE. I currently live in Dubai, but have a few friends (all LSE students or grads) living in the flat whilst I'm out of the city.

I have subletted all three of the rooms until December, one to a female MSc student in Global Policy, one to a female, LSE law grad, and one to a Russian econ grad. However, two of the flatmates are moving out in December and I would like to sublet the rooms from December onwards.

Both rooms are double rooms with beds, desk, chest of drawers, wardrobe etc. One is the former lounge for £650, available Dec 20 and the other doubleroom for £580, available Jan 1. The rent includes all bills incl highspeed internet, etc. There are tons of supermarkets, pubs, restaurants in the area as well as Waterloo Stn (Jubilee, Northern, Bakerloo, Waterloo & City lines) and a million bus stops.

The flat itself is only a 1-2 min walk to Waterloo station (Jubilee, Northern, Bakerloo, National Rail) and a 1-2 min walk to Lambeth North Stn (Bakerloo). There is also a bus stop literally right outside the flat which will take you to LSE in 4-5 mins as well as Aldych, Oxford St, Tot Ct Rd, Moorgate well…all of London really. There are 3 bedrooms in the flat(one of which has been converted from a lounge into the 3rd bedroom, therefore there is no common living room/lounge).

There is also a nice big park right beside the building to hang out in on sunny days.
    The only draw-back I can think of is that its on the 4th floor (no lift!)–however it gives you a nice view of the London Eye and the Oxo Tower!

It is roughly about a 15 min walk to the LSE, depending on how fast you walk.

Please contact me for pics and more details: [Mod note: Please use private messages to exchange contact details]

As I'll be out of the country, you will have to contact my friends living there for a viewing etc. They're all great flatmates though they are moving out!

Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Franco

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.