The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Hello, I'm looking for a penpal. I'm 18 years old, future international student to UK, living in Istanbul,Turkey. PM me if you're interested.
(edited 11 years ago)
Hi =]

I hope you're all well :smile:.

I would highly recommend a site called Penpalsnow. I first joined the site back when I was fifteen and I've been writing to my pen-pal in America since then and I've been writing to my penpal from Ireland for just under a year.

I really enjoy receiving hand written letters, postcards and gifts from different countries.

xxx
Sounds Interesting :tongue:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Just to point out, if you're a Scout, The Scout Association runs an International Links Scheme: http://members.scouts.org.uk/intlinks.

I'm one of a team of three who coordinate the scheme, so any questions, just let me know!

Personally, I've had a number of penpals, from St Lucia to Zimbabwe, and Scotland to Australia. The experiences are amazing. Best thing I can recommend is visiting an international pen pal - it's such a fantastic opportunity and you know you'll receive a warm welcome!! :smile:
Reply 304
Original post by Mrx123
Any one fancy having a penpal?
ya i would like a penpal
Reply 305
Reply 306
Original post by Mrx123
Any one fancy having a penpal?

This is a website which I have come across just yesterday and after posting have received two penpal requests.

http://www.penpalparty.com/
Reply 307
I'd like a penpal :smile:
I'm 25 and studying photography.
Love animals, my kitten Hank is ace.
I live in Leeds and would be up for a snail mail penpal from either UK or abroad :smile:
Reply 308
Anyone would like to have a snailmail pal from Thailand? I'm 24.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 309
Hello I'm Georgina, but prefer to be called Georgia, because that sounds much more fun! :smile: I love books! I own over 200 books, and cant seem to chuck any away. I like a lot of different bands and singers. I wont go through them all because Ill end up boring you :P I like horror/comedy films, drawing, writing and photography. I'm interested in "meeting" new people. I usually get along with older men, but I don't mind how old you are because age is just a number! If your interested in having a chat with me, why don't you email me and introduce yourself? I haven't been diagnosed by a doctor yet, but I suffer from anxiety and depression- It makes it difficult for me to make friends, or to do much with my life so I get pretty lonely :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending