Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any French people doing it?! Wouldn't mind a French person to talk to!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'd love to have a penpal! Don't know if this thread is advertising pen pals or not or whatever, but think it'd be so cool to have a pen pal! :L Love it if someone popped up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salmon-aiman)
    Hey, I'd love to have a penpal! Don't know if this thread is advertising pen pals or not or whatever, but think it'd be so cool to have a pen pal! :L Love it if someone popped up
    Hello, there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jsee)
    Any French people doing it?! Wouldn't mind a French person to talk to!
    HEY! I'm French

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrCheesecake)
    Was gonna ask what course you're doing, but saw you're doing Chemistry. Sounds intense!
    But I can't talk, haha.
    Hahaha. It is in intense! Lots of stuff to understand & memorise. Maybe we should PM ? If you want that is

(Original post by Jessem96)
    Ooh chemistry! I was always interested in that course, what are the exams like?
    I'm pretty sure I'll fail them all!
    I'm doing adv. chemistry, biology and maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha one word: hard!

Nah you'll be fine, just study plenty of time beforehand. Don't do what I've been doing for the past 4 years now, studying right at the last minute!

How are you finding it ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zahra..)
    HEY! I'm French
    Ah that's cool! Bonsoir! Where abouts in France are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jsee)
    Ah that's cool! Bonsoir! Where abouts in France are you from?
    I'm from Lyon, I kinda miss it there
    Are you French too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VanillaTwilight)
    Hahaha. It is in intense! Lots of stuff to understand & memorise. Maybe we should PM ? If you want that is

Haha one word: hard!

Nah you'll be fine, just study plenty of time beforehand. Don't do what I've been doing for the past 4 years now, studying right at the last minute!

How are you finding it ?
    Very difficult. Biology is definitely my worst though, there's so many terms to remember!!
    I unfortunately always study at the last minute!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessem96)
    Very difficult. Biology is definitely my worst though, there's so many terms to remember!!
    I unfortunately always study at the last minute!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree with you on the Biology front. I hate biology haha. We were told we would have no biology in a chemistry degree.. guess what, we did! First year this year I've not had to do it thank god haha.

Ahhhh snap out of it! It's such a bad habbit trust me! I need to snap out of it myself haha

ReputationRep:
    This is a good idea :P wouldn't mind a penpal haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VanillaTwilight)
    I agree with you on the Biology front. I hate biology haha. We were told we would have no biology in a chemistry degree.. guess what, we did! First year this year I've not had to do it thank god haha.

Ahhhh snap out of it! It's such a bad habbit trust me! I need to snap out of it myself haha
    No! You do biology in a chemistry degree?!
    I know, I've tried! It's just too difficult!
    Lol, but I'll try to study soon!
    What uni do you go to by the way?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I want a penpal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunnerab)
    I want a penpal

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww, hello there

ReputationRep:
    I'd quite like a penpal, use to have one when I was younger. Inbox me if anyone's interested

ReputationRep:
    If anyone wants an irish gal as a penpal who loves all things old drop me a message in my inbox
    Would be so nice to properly write to someone about anything!

ReputationRep:
    I am French! And really nice!
    Send me an inbox message if you would like a penpal

ReputationRep:
    I would LOVE a penpal! I'm currently learning French and German, so could write in those languages as well as English (although I'm only in my 2nd year of German...so on second thought..maybe not German). I'm from the US, Seattle, Washington specifically. It'd be cool to do letters, postcards, and maybe even little souvenirs from where we're from? I used to send letters to my friends who I didn't go to school with before I got a phone and I miss it. I also had a friend in Georgia who would send me the BEST pie recipes (talk about a typical southern belle).
    Anywho, I would love an international penpal, want to see how long it takes a letter to get through 8 time zones?
    Send me a PM

ReputationRep:
    A penpal would be great, I've never had one before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CatherineG30)
    If anyone wants an irish gal as a penpal who loves all things old drop me a message in my inbox
    Would be so nice to properly write to someone about anything!
    Can I be your penpal? I'm from Australia

ReputationRep:
    I love the idea of having a pen pal and I've never had one before! So if anyone's interested..let me know I'm from England btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 19, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.