Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Memphis_)
    Hey,
    I know it's probably been answered before, but the thread is just going way to fast to find what I am looking for.

Does Downing College send out e-mails to EU (non UK) applicants without request?
    Has anyone heard anything from Downing College via e-mail or post?

Please Quote me, if you answer my question

Thank you
    I'm not sure about Downing sending out emails. But I got a letter in the post this morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickenonsteroids)
    Many thanks I do hope so but I'll wait and see
    Well your college clearly saw a lot in you, since there's no autopool for IB students.

They probably couldn't handle the prospect of your passionate sex, but that's another story. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why I'm still here...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukdragon37)
    IBers are not eligible for autopooling unless they have actually achieved the qualification.

Yes, Internationals who do not do A-levels, Scottish Qualifications or IB are not eligible for autopool.
    That is a tad discriminatory...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ErrinR)
    You too! Yay what was your offer?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Standard A*AA, with the A* in any of my 3 subjects (Maths, Chem, Bio) - yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oromis263)
    See you in October, fellow gap-year-ite. :sexface:

Yay - see you there too : ) Now time to work our what I am going to do with the next 9 months :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by London.Boy)
    That's awesome, I got an unconditional from Queens' for PBS
    well done i got an unconditional for PBS as well, Trinity hall. we really should open a PBS thread so we can get to know each other before october! aaaaaargh i am soooo happy!

ReputationRep:
    still no mail... looks like my mail man either pulled a sicky or is getting high in his van

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoee1111)
    well done i got an unconditional for PBS as well, Trinity hall. we really should open a PBS thread so we can get to know each other before october! aaaaaargh i am soooo happy!

Well done
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...2061549&page=2

ReputationRep:
    Have any international applicants to St Catz received an e-mail from them today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eeeeeh)
    my offer says this

"Your admission is on the basis that you will be classified as a home student for the purpose of University fees and college fees WILL BE PAID ON YOUR BEHALF BY THE UNIVERSITY AT THE PUBLICLY-FUNDED UNDERGRADUATE RATE"
    --- what does this mean??? sounds like a bursary of some sort but my family definitely doesnt warrant one financially? does everyone's say this?
    I have that too, everyone's should say that, it means you will be charged at the 'publicly funded rate' e.g.. £9000 a year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chew313)
    Have any international applicants to St Catz received an e-mail from them today?
    NOOOOO.....

Aaaaaand mother has put on her 'Carols at King's' CD, after refraining over Christmas because "she couldn't deal with it". :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      Rejected :nooo: it was no surprise good luck to you all

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Jackkkkk)
      I have that too, everyone's should say that, it means you will be charged at the 'publicly funded rate' e.g.. £9000 a year
      cool

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by siddiquiali94)
      I applied to Selwyn what about you and where are you from?
      Applied to Clare, and I'm from Indonesia.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by xoxoyayz)
      NOOOOO.....
      I hope they e-mail us if not I would probably have died before the post arrives at my doorstep...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by cawcarrot)
      I applied to Fitz and am international . Should I Phone in ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
      I think not even the UK applicants have heard from Fitz? I think you should wait till the 5th?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by chew313)
      (Original post by xoxoyayz)
      NOOOOO.....
      NOOOO. Which course did you guys applied for? If you check the decision thread from last year, you guys will see that St Catz replies particularly slowly for some course

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.