Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bord3r)
    Anyone heard anything from Sidney Sussex?
    I've been put into the poole!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalliope)
    Offer :woo:
    Yo, another offer from Peterhouse !!!
    Mine is Physical Natural Science.
    When was your interview? I think I might have seen you.
    BTW, my interview was on the 10th Dec

ReputationRep:
    Is seeking feedback possible, in particular from Caius?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pe94)
    GOT IT!
    LAND ECONOMY, NEWNHAM, HERE I COME
    Congrats fellow Newnham EU applicant!! Oh, wait, it's not applicant now, it's offer holder!

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional offer for Law from Downing!
    Congratulations to everyone else who got an offer!!

And if you didn't, I got pooled then rejected last year - it's not the end of the world and you're all a bunch of incredibly clever people, regardless of what happens now
    Good luck to those in the pool - it's a daunting place to be, but 1 in 4 people at Cambridge are not at the college they initially selected, so hang in there!

Good luck everyone xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n.confused)
    Oh, good news?
    Feels odd saying this for her but yeah, we both got in

Well done to everyone who got in, commiserations for those who didn't (and remember Cambridge isn't everything by any stretch of the imagination), and good luck (again) to those who are currently swimming

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting on the postman, aaah! Seriously, it's almost 3.30pm - I just want my mind put at rest :/

ReputationRep:
    Pooled for maths at St Johns... In two minds.. In one way it's good because there's no autopool for maths and my UMS average was only 92.6...

But on the other hand it's more waiting

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulbasaur)
    Feels odd saying this for her but yeah, we both got in

Well done to everyone who got in, commiserations for those who didn't (and remember Cambridge isn't everything by any stretch of the imagination), and good luck (again) to those who are currently swimming

Ahh! Congrats! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sketch)
    Yeah, i'm afraid to say it wasn't successful though!
    Oh no, their loss completely! Your success to down to you not your uni so I have doubt youll do amazing wherever you decide to go

ReputationRep:
    Ahh! Congrats! x
    Thanks XD How did it go with you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by •Ball•So•Hard•)
    Pooled for maths at St Johns... In two minds.. In one way it's good because there's no autopool for maths and my UMS average was only 92.6...

How did you find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are we sure that all emails will be sent out today? Is there a chance they'll continue after the weekend? Still haven't heard...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulbasaur)
    Thanks XD How did it go with you?
    Offer too! But a very difficult one

ReputationRep:

Yeah that's how i'm taking it. My UMS was 92.7, so I'm not really sure if I was rounded up and autopooled or just pooled..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bíborcsiga)
    Congrats guys!
    Potentially silly question, but does it actually say it's unconditional, or are there simply no academic conditions? Long story short, I have international qualifications, which I have already completed, but told Cambridge I'd sit some additional exams if required.
    In my offer letter there is no mention of any additional exams, but it says my offer is subject to the following terms and conditions, and then there are some long paragraphs on EU fee status, etc.

So I was wondering, is this what you call unconditional? Or does yours actually say 'hello, this is an unconditional offer'. Okay, now I sound like a complete idiot. Congratulations again!
    Well mine said i had an offer and it was subject to sending in photocopies of my exam results, which i have so its unconditional.

By the sounds of it they have offered you an unconditional offer, meaning they don't care about the exam you said you would sit. However, when UCAS updates you will know for sure

Congrats

ReputationRep:

Congrats, it's an awesome result, means you're definitely worth Cambridge
    Did you get a letter or email if you don't mind me asking? I am from EU so I emailed them to have my result, I know they were supposed to do that already but I am so impatient!!

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Christ's - Physical Natural Sciences A*AAA!!!, good luck to anyone in the pool.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! What was the offer?

ReputationRep:
    Ouch! Still an offer is an offer and I'm sure Cambridge will motivate you enough to get there XD Well done!

What were the grades? What subject + college?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.