The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by Natalie21
Subject: Medicine
College: Christ's
Outcome: OFFER
Conditions: A*AA (Any of Bio, Chem and Maths)
How did you hear?: Post
How do you feel: ABSOLUTELY ECSTATIC :WOO:

Hi congragulations on your offer.:smile: im an international applicant and just got rejected by christs:frown:. I really hope you dont mind me asking you your academic background- it just might make me feel a little better.thx
Original post by chocoholic_x
Seems as if the horrible wait continues... :tongue:

Congratulations, commiserations and good luck to all the people who've heard by the way! :smile:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! :smile:
Being pooled from King's is not a bad position to be in!
Reply 402
What's taking Pembroke so long? Does anyone know the working hours of their admissions office? I really don't wanna wait the whole weekend to hear their decision. I've got a history paper to finish!! :biggrin:
Reply 403
Original post by Hephaestus 13
Has anyone in the north east of England heard anything or is Royal Mail just being slow ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in York and i've had no letter, but all my other friends have heard and they all live in York.
Reply 404
Original post by peg6303
I'm in Cornwall and I haven't heard anything either :/ my postman has ssimply not turned up today! What college did you apply for/course?

Sidney Sussex and Medicine, you?
Reply 405
Original post by SaltWivDemChips
Still haven't heard from Fitz......
Should I email them or just wait for tomorrow?

At least for Caius college the admissions office is closed over the weekend so if you want to get through to your college it might be best to send an email now. However, Caius is also warning that because of the backlog it could take several hours so bear that in mind for where you've applied as well.
Original post by SimonAmsterdam
Magdalene College and Maths, you?

Ah, Clare College for Economics. Have you tried e-mailing admissions? Good luck though!
Reply 407
Still haven't heard from Fitz......
Should I email them or just wait for tomorrow?

International applicant as well? :smile: econ, probably?
Original post by WJRA
At least for Caius college the admissions office is closed over the weekend so if you want to get through to your college it might be best to send an email now. However, Caius is also warning that because of the backlog it could take several hours so bear that in mind for where you've applied as well.

On second thoughts, rather have a blissful weekend of ignorance than a depressed and dark one..... Well, waiting it is then. Thanks for the advice by the way.
Original post by peg6303
I'm in Cornwall and I haven't heard anything either :/ my postman has ssimply not turned up today! What college did you apply for/course?

I'm also in Cornwall and got my letter this morning! Sorry that doesn't really help you haha.
Reply 410
Pooled by Caius for Land Economy...

I'm an international applicant so that's probably goodbye to my chances then...
Original post by ukdragon37
Take her to see it for real next year :tongue:

I can just do that? I don't have to be someone well known/connected? :biggrin: My grandma said she wants me to try do one of the extracts... :facepalm:
Original post by RTI11
International applicant as well? :smile: econ, probably?

No, UK applicant, medicine. How about yourself?
Reply 413
Original post by Rishabh95
I would like to know too.

Original post by SimonAmsterdam
Me too.

Has any international applicant received an email yet? Time is ticking...

Original post by n.confused
Yupp, which college have you applied to?

Original post by jaychang
yeap. got an email

yeah i got an email- pembroke

Original post by PythianLegume
Check out the pool thread, it's stickied on the Cambridge forum page. It says that there's no difference, and you can't tell anyway.

oh it says in my letter
However, we have sufficient confidence in your abilities and potential to recommend you to the Inter-Collegiate Pool....
Reply 414
Original post by Hephaestus 13
Has anyone in the north east of England heard anything or is Royal Mail just being slow ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in Hull and heard nothing! Although I know 2 people who have... It could be to do with the sorting office being slow I suppose! Good luck :smile: what course and college did you apply for?
Reply 415
AAh this is making me very very nostalgic! It feels like it was yesterday :biggrin:
Well done everybody that has an offer and good luck for those who are waiting!
If anybody has any questions about MML or Homerton (or both haha :P) then feel free to message me :biggrin:
Original post by n.confused
Ah, Clare College for Economics. Have you tried e-mailing admissions? Good luck though!

I've decided I am going to wait patiently...
Reply 417
Original post by Nyolg
Was that long ago?

have i replied to this?? cant remember.. anyway it was around 10 am their time.
Reply 418
I received an offer for physical natural sciences at Emmanuel today! :h:
Reply 419
No, UK applicant, medicine. How about yourself?

International, Econ... still waiting for an email!! Good luck!

Latest

Trending

Trending