Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxoyayz)
    hoping for my catz post to arrive todayy.. fingers crossed for that
    Yay you applied to Catz too! What course did you apply for? Are you an international applicant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defeatedmac)
    Ermergerd hurry Fitzwilliam. I keep trying not to get my hopes up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For the love of all that's good and holy, please give me a sign St. Catz! What other universities did you apply to, if you don't mind my asking?

ReputationRep:
    I can email them asking for my result right? Post to the UAE takes about two weeks and I don't think I can handle waiting that long. (Plus I could miss out on something important)
    ARGH

ReputationRep:
    Are the admissions offices usually open on a Saturday at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laraali1)
    I was just wondering about the same thing because I was contemplating emailing St. Catz to get my decision email. I don't know how long the post will take for Malaysians.

ReputationRep:
    I recall reading in the last thread that the Cambridge admissions office isn't open on saturdays, I'm not sure about the individual colleges tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs2012)
    I recall reading in the last thread that the Cambridge admissions office isn't open on saturdays, I'm not sure about the individual colleges tho.
    Do you think it's worth a try to call or email? The worst that could happen is that they don't pick up/ don't see the email til Monday. Decision has already been made so it won't affect anything. But the waiting is killing me.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think it's worth a try to call or email? The worst that could happen is that they don't pick up/ don't see the email til Monday. Decision has already been made so it won't affect anything. But the waiting is killing me.
    It can't hurt.
    Let us know if you hear anything.

ReputationRep:
    It can't hurt.
    Let us know if you hear anything.
    Will do! What college have you applied to + what subject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexandraSophia)
    Yay you applied to Catz too! What course did you apply for? Are you an international applicant?
    Yep!! For law, well im an international student from Hong Kong but currently studying in England

ReputationRep:
    Will do! What college have you applied to + what subject?
    Open app that got assigned to Queen's for engineering. I don't have much hopes after having a complete brainfreeze in the second half of my interview and my grades being on the lower end for Cambridge applicants.

What about you? Are you still in highschool or gapyear as well?

ReputationRep:
    Open app that got assigned to Queen's for engineering. I don't have much hopes after having a complete brainfreeze in the second half of my interview and my grades being on the lower end for Cambridge applicants.

What about you? Are you still in highschool or gapyear as well?
    Direct application to Pembroke for Law! I'm in high school but I'm not doing A-levels (not provided etc etc) so I'm doing APs (American system) its nearly equivalent so not too bad.
    Don't worry, my subject interview was a disaster. The guy was so intimidating and I just didn't know what to say!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freegladelancer)
    Still nothing from Clare! And it looks like they've notified people by email so I'm not sure I should email them, especially since I'm international and they seem to have automatically emailed international applicants. And it's past midnight in the UK so I'l have to wait for ages before I hear anything D: Anyone else from Clare hasn't heard anything yet?
    I'm in exactly your situation. International applicant with no email yet :/ Guess we'll have to wait till Monday as admissions is probably closed on weekends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snkangaroo)
    Anyone get offer from caius?
    I got an offer in the post yesterday from Caius for medicine

ReputationRep:
    Direct application to Pembroke for Law! I'm in high school but I'm not doing A-levels (not provided etc etc) so I'm doing APs (American system) its nearly equivalent so not too bad.
    Don't worry, my subject interview was a disaster. The guy was so intimidating and I just didn't know what to say!
    That's exactly the same what happened to me! The interviewr seemed pretty grumpy too since he had just gotten of a 6 hour flight before the interview.. I guess all we can do at this point is hope and pray..

I also didn't do the A-levels, did the IB instead which seems quite common among a lot of Cambridge applicants looking through the forum.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie66)
    Offer for Natural Sciences at Selwyn College!!!!

So thrilled, I was out in London all day to watch The Hobbit (in IMAX :cool:) so have had to wait the entire day for the news, it was well worth it though
    Wow Congrats!!! Physical or biological? And was it by email?

ReputationRep:
    Yep!! For law, well im an international student from Hong Kong but currently studying in England
    Hey that means we're in the same boat. I applied for Law as well as an international student (I'm from Malaysia). I'm guessing St. Catz hasn't been handing out law offers so far.

ReputationRep:
    Does Catz send out automatic emails to international students? Well, I sent them an email on the 3rd asking for an emailed decision letter. They replied saying they'll send it to me on the 4th (yesterday). am still waiting. is their office open on saturdays?

ReputationRep:
    Let the sleepless nights continue :hmpf:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexandraSophia)
    Hey that means we're in the same boat. I applied for Law as well as an international student (I'm from Malaysia). I'm guessing St. Catz hasn't been handing out law offers so far.
    Yeah, I think something must be wrong with the Catz law posts- or there must be a delay

(Original post by shankar.leo)
    Does Catz send out automatic emails to international students? Well, I sent them an email on the 3rd asking for an emailed decision letter. They replied saying they'll send it to me on the 4th (yesterday). am still waiting. is their office open on saturdays?
    I don't think so.. A lot of people are still waiting to hear from Catz. I sent an email yesterday morning (4th) asking for a decision letter by email and they hasn't replied. They are certainly working today to deal with the pool stuff but might not be working officially so might not reply to us.. you could call and ask i guess

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.