Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    just received my letter. unsuccessful. what a letdown!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jysim123)
    Congratulations! Good to hear!
    Thank you! I'm just so relieved it isn't a direct no. But I'm swimming for dear life now. Fingers crossed that I'll get fished out soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shankar.leo)
    Nope. I'm on the St Catz list. Was an open app. I'm supposed to hear today.
    Interview went well. I think i did notice a few toys, hahaha, i don't remember well now. interview went well. how was yours?
    it was fun he got me to do some super simple bio questions, bit of gcse trig, and then we played with the toys

(Original post by jysim123)
    Ah really? I suppose it's a relief? I really do hope for a favourable reply from them, I'm tired of sleepless nights (see the irony? ) I'm from Penang, Malaysia btw!
    LOL yeah i hope you do get a good reply! yes, churchill has told it int'l applicants that they will be emailed by the en of this week. good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shankar.leo)
    Woah ! Congratulations on receiving it anyway. better than sitting around with a sick stomach waiting for some decision. All the best, i'm seeing a lot of people being fished out. best'o luck ! will let you know once i get mine.
    You'll get your decision by today. Best of luck!! And I really do hope i get fished out soon. Btw how would we international applicants be notified if we happen to be fished out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OH MY LORD OFFER FROM PEMBROKE FOR PHYS NAT-SCI!!!!!!

sorry for caps but nothing else kinda expresses my feelings right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badatgow)
    I really want to email robinson, but they pooled me and offered other medics places (from the pool) - so I guess they'd just say they don't know and to wait to hear from other colleges. That or they'd say: "oh sorry, rejection, now gtfo."
    then i guess you just have to keep on waiting. don't lose hope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chew313)
    Sigh I didn't even get pooled. I was hoping for us to be college mates
    Oh man. Chin up, you have your other university offers to focus on. Where else did you apply to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WJRA)
    Yes and it seems there's still quite a few of us.

Edit: Just received an email and i'm in the pool.
    Was that Caius? When did you request it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meowcat95)
    Was that Caius? When did you request it?
    Pooled from Caius for English. Requested at 11:04 Received a response at 14:41. Good Luck all who haven't heard back yet!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Just got an email from caius: I have been pooled

ReputationRep:
    Oh scary, that means she's started sending them out :O looks like I will be waiting by my phone for the next hour or so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faithopejoy)
    No worries. To be honest I don't have high hopes because it seems like many people have been fished by different colleges. Probably just waiting for my file to be returned to Robinson and for them to send me a rejection letter/email.
    have faith in yourself until the very end! maybe try to do something to distract yourself from waiting because funny as it is, good things always come when you least expect them to. i waited and waited by my laptop for the entire day on thursday and friday for the outcome, it didn't come. Then i thought they don't work on saturday, so i didn't expect anything. But abracadabra i got an offer via email on saturday afternoon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ss06)
    Just got an email from caius: I have been pooled
    Me as well. Seems that theory might have had some truth in it after all!

ReputationRep:
    Just received my letter from Pembroke. I've been rejected, but this means that international people (at least in the EU) should receive their letters pretty soon. Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Just out of curiosity, what do you three who've just had your emails from caius's surnames start with? I'm very late in the alphabet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meowcat95)
    Just out of curiosity, what do you three who've just had your emails from caius's surnames start with? I'm very late in the alphabet...
    Mine is the letter R

ReputationRep:
    Aaah caius have started sending out decisions by email! I keep refreshing my email server every 5 seconds...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mine is the letter D, and I havent received anything yet...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nyolg)
    OH MY LORD OFFER FROM PEMBROKE FOR PHYS NAT-SCI!!!!!!

sorry for caps but nothing else kinda expresses my feelings right now
    Congrats! Pembroke is wonderful! Ill see you there hopefully!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siddiquiali94)
    any international who got a email yet
    yeah im from india and i just got an offer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.