Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexandraSophia)
    I applied for law. And yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied for land economy, i still havent gotten anything yet sooo worried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by appleuae123)
    You should receive a reply soon, don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by appleuae123)
    Don't worry The admissions people have probably only just come back from holiday, and term doesn't even start again for another week. All will be fine!

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    Uhhh, the suspense is killing me!!!!! Selwyn, just put me out of my misery!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing yet from Jesus for law.

omg, Im dying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siddiquiali94)
    any international who got a email yet
    Yes! But I emailed the college this morning, specifically requesting whether they could email my results to me and I just received it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11laoj)
    Yes! But I emailed the college this morning, specifically requesting whether they could email my results to me and I just received it
    Congrats! Which college and subject?

ReputationRep:
    I emailed the college yesterday and still no reply

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing in the mailbox!

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer! I am so happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by konan1208)
    I just got an offer! I am so happy!
    Wow congrats! I realised I've asked many applicants this question but do you mind telling me which college you applied to and for what course?

Does anyone know how long it takes for people living in Asia (like me) to receive the decision letter via post? The admissions officer at Churchill told me that they've sent out decision letters on the 3rd Jan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jysim123)
    Wow congrats! I realised I've asked many applicants this question but do you mind telling me which college you applied to and for what course?

Does anyone know how long it takes for people living in Asia (like me) to receive the decision letter via post? The admissions officer at Churchill told me that they've sent out decision letters on the 3rd Jan.
    Economics at Fitzwilliam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jysim123)

Try calling them. I called them about an hour ago and the admission officer said they sent all the emails on the 5th. So I gave a 2nd email address and she sent it over.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by konan1208)
    Try calling them. I called them about an hour ago and the admission officer said they sent all the emails on the 5th. So I gave a 2nd email address and she sent it over.

Good luck!
    Ah, I actually called them yesterday. Churchill is still quite busy supporting other applicants in the pool and so they're unable to send out decision emails. One of the admissions officers told me if I don't receive my decision letter by the end of this week, I can request for a scanned copy of the letter via email.

Thanks for the tip and for the good luck wish. Keeping my fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine, from Magdalene as well, finally sent a letter of request to the college - got an answer, which unfortunately contained a decline.

I decided to do the same and now I am waiting for the answer...

ReputationRep:
    A word of advice for international students: if you haven't received your e-mail yet, don;t be affraid to e-mail them with a request. I did so and the answer came in like an hour.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone's UCAS actually changed? I got a rejection letter from Clare for Medicine, but my UCAS still hasn't changed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reversal)
    Has anyone's UCAS actually changed? I got a rejection letter from Clare for Medicine, but my UCAS still hasn't changed.
    Caius college said last week that Track doesn't update until all the pool offers/rejections are finalised which won't be for another week or so. Presumably the same is true of all colleges.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WJRA)
    Caius college said last week that Track doesn't update until all the pool offers/rejections are finalised which won't be for another week or so. Presumably the same is true of all colleges.
    Thanks for that :-)

2013 hopeful medic
    Cambridge, UCL, Imperial, Birmingham
    11a* 2A 1B GCSE
    4A (89% average) AS
    A*A*AA prediction
    5.3 4.6 3A BMAT

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.